Alan's first signings

16 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That really, really doesn’t work for me.

However, a few good performances where he proves how good he is, will be and I sincerely hope that happens. 

Also to say he is rated by a manager who has just signed him is a tiny wee bit obvious. Almost as obvious as the fact that in my post I meant in a more general sense worthy of such statements in various articles.

Like I say. Hope the boy is class as we really need a replacement for Harry.

:blink:

10 minutes ago, zico said:

Still need another central defender. Mackenzie is injury prone and Baird isn’t good enough.

I'd say we need a Goalkeeper, centre half, winger, attacking mid and despite today's signing, another one or two centre forwards. I already felt we needed two forwards before Reilly left. 

That's on the basis that no one from the current squad leaves which I also can't see being the case. 

I'd say we need a Goalkeeper, centre half, winger, attacking mid and despite today's signing, another one or two centre forwards. I already felt we needed two forwards before Reilly left. 
That's on the basis that no one from the current squad leaves which I also can't see being the case. 

Not sure we need 2 more centre forwards. We only play with one up front! Kellerman is the attacking midfielder sorted.

Need a defensive midfielder IMO, another full back and agree with you on keeper, centre half and winger.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Indeed.

A few players with top league experience required now.

1 minute ago, zico said:

Not sure we need 2 more centre forwards. We only play with one up front! Kellerman is the attacking midfielder sorted.

Need a defensive midfielder IMO, another full back and agree with you on keeper, centre half and winger.

Who says were playing one up front?