Alan's first signings

49 minutes ago, billyg said:

Nope , with the guys he's bringing into our club already,  he's coming across as Tommy Craigish  i.e.  Doesn't really give a f**k and clueless into the bargain.

Wouldn't say Tommy Craig who everyone and their dug knew he would fail

Davie Hay is springing to mind here

An agent in his coaching staff same as now

Starting to get a bad feeling and he hasn't signed anyone so it will be catch up

If he is waiting to see what happens with McGinn a dangerous game

I think that will go to the last day of the window

Starting to get a bad feeling about a manager who hasn’t had time to scratch his baws in a club tracksuit yet, never mind actually bring in players. Getting bad vibes about a possible assistant manager who hasn’t as yet been appointed, much less pondered how itchy his baws might get in a polyester Joma trakky. Feeling glum about a first team coach who hasn’t actually had a chance to coach our team at Ralston yet. Feeling depressed about our chances, without even kicking a ball in training, much less in anger.

Me? I’m watching the World Cup, the US Open, and thinking what a knob Phil Mickelson is...

Stubbs, Jackson & Rice... Paisley’s finest new law firm by the sound of it...

I’ll get back to you in January 2019 about how they seem to be doing. Until such times, just hope Ian Poulter actually smacks one of those gobshite Yanks square in the puss’ tonight.

Drew, how much for an FFS these days? Two ‘likes’ and a wee purple trophy icon?

Edited by pozbaird

We've been told that we'll have to wait to do business because of the WC , and getting players in could take a while !

Meanwhile , a Scottish club manager has said this today already " “I can see a real change in the market over the last 5-7 days with teams, particularly in England, where they are really starting to do their business"

7 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Gents, haven’t really been keeping up to date what’s been going on.

Can someone give me a quick summary of who has been released, sold or returned to parent clubs during the summer.

Thanks in advance. 

No.

1 hour ago, billyg said:

We've been told that we'll have to wait to do business because of the WC , and getting players in could take a while !

Meanwhile , a Scottish club manager has said this today already " “I can see a real change in the market over the last 5-7 days with teams, particularly in England, where they are really starting to do their business"

Don’t think that’s quite what he said. I’m sure it was more along the lines of there could be a couple we have to wait a bit longer for due to English managers being tied up elsewhere/World Cup.

I would expect 1-2 to come in this week along with a couple of trialists.

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The majority of the teams in the Premiership are in similar positions to us.
Aberdeen , Celtic & Hamilton have signed two. Hibs & St.johnstone only one, Killie have yet to sign anyone and well are only one ahead in signing .

Weve lost three key members of our Championship winning team - Davis, Morgan & Smith, as well as most of the fringe players, a fourth regular (Reilly) seems likely to follow and in reply have signed two possibles (Kellerman & McGinn).

We need quantity and quality - quickly! 

Edit - Reilly confirmed.

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The majority of the teams in the Premiership are in similar positions to us.
Aberdeen , Celtic & Hamilton have signed two. Hibs & St.johnstone only one, Killie have yet to sign anyone and well are only one ahead in signing .

We have signed two as well. 

30 minutes ago, billyg said:

Don't see any unfamiliar faces , the guys who were at Alloa and Stranraer are back. One that I  don't see however , although he may be hidden , is the GK Ross Stewart !

In the group shot, with Stubbs talking, there is a chap immediately to the right of Hippo. Don’t recognise him...

10 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

In the group shot, with Stubbs talking, there is a chap immediately to the right of Hippo. Don’t recognise him...

Yes , you are correct , never noticed him. Big black guy , taller than Hippo !