Stubbs Already Doomed

faraway saint

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

extremely fair comment, if you can' take it .....don 't dish it oot :P

Oh I think I can take it, but its a crap thread from a guy that totally slags off others for the same action.....

But it is the Bin so its not society as we know it :wacko:

11 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Why is it a crap thread?

I'm assuming since your firing bullets at everybody your capable of reading and I'm indicating there's a reasonable amount of unrest about Stubes and Jackson to suggest that things could turn nasty if we get a few bad results. 

Also,  I'm sure you're aware, I'm in no way in that camp,  only expressing a view.

Now, away and do yourself a favour and feck off as you seem to be happy with the shite that your new, and only  pal, posts every day.

The Boss :lol:

The Boss indeed.  Our one and only Boss at this time. Mr Alan Stubbs,  Cup Winning Manager,  Suggest that you get used to it.  Attempting (unsuccessfully) to underdermine people at the club or on the forum seems to be a feature you shared with your alter ego.  Very downmarket, very Un St Mirren One Town, One Team. 

1 hour ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Why is it a crap thread?

I'm assuming since your firing bullets at everybody your capable of reading and I'm indicating there's a reasonable amount of unrest about Stubes and Jackson to suggest that things could turn nasty if we get a few bad results. 

Also,  I'm sure you're aware, I'm in no way in that camp,  only expressing a view.

Now, away and do yourself a favour and feck off as you seem to be happy with the shite that your new, and only  pal, posts every day.

The Boss :lol:

A view?. If you see a car in a road do you assume its going to crash zzzzzzzzzz. Rename the bin. The Bitter pill. If u are referring to upbeat Ricky. Then hey ho i guess thats what the majority of saints fans do over the decades. Now away and configure some neg. Oh and the bin is open to all members. If i happen to drop in here i will stay positive. 9pts after 3 games is on...... PS I prefer FAS 

Utter pish
This is just pre season boredom , from the waiting for god old codgers on here........
Thankfully this forum is just a small representation of the actual fan base. A lot of Saints supporters work in here, and none are downbeated old gits, mind most are under 40. That would be a crèche in here.......
Its exciting, and before most of you die , try being a little more upbeat.  Impossible I know in some cases
We are back............ get the nurse to change your nappies or call the Samaritans

What a load of shite. What has age got to do with supporting the Saints? Hee Haw my Ageist friend. Being negative is all about the person not age. Look at St.Ricky he’s 72 and is a more than positive poster. I’m in my 50’s and I say it as I see it. I like to think I’m a positive person regarding St.Mirren and after following them for 50 years that’s not always been easy. I get most of your posts DJ and find you an entertaining poster, but I think you’re wrong on this occasion. Perhaps the close season boredom is getting to you ?
[emoji8]

11 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Oh I think I can take it, but its a crap thread from a guy that totally slags off others for the same action.....

But it is the Bin so its not society as we know it :wacko:

The thing about having a point and you do on occasions . is not to keep sticking it in 'other people' :D

On 6/16/2018 at 12:36 AM, Buddie Marvelous said:

What a load of shite. What has age got to do with supporting the Saints? Hee Haw my Ageist friend. Being negative is all about the person not age. Look at St.Ricky he’s 72 and is a more than positive poster. I’m in my 50’s and I say it as I see it. I like to think I’m a positive person regarding St.Mirren and after following them for 50 years that’s not always been easy. I get most of your posts DJ and find you an entertaining poster, but I think you’re wrong on this occasion. Perhaps the close season boredom is getting to you ?
emoji8.png

The WC has cured them. I should had named who against. And used term" gits who just happen to be old ":P

On 6/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, faraway saint said:

I get the feeling that Stubbs is already a man with a target on his back.

There's already a large amount of negative posts that will, IMO, only increase as I fear we could struggle in the top league, as Ross probably have done. 

A poisoned challis, almost a "no win" situation as nothing short of top 6 place, which I feel is next to impossible in out first season, will see him torn to shreds on a weekly basis.  

I sincerely hope we get off to a good start or the current negativity will grow and Stubbs will be doomed before the first quarter of the season is over. 

There is already a fairly long list thinking, or hoping, he will fail, seen this before with our managers. 

Aye, who'd have thunk it. :whistle

Aye, who'd have thunk it. default_whistling.gif

The guy has been taken apart by quite a few on the good guys section of the forum, it’s astonishing!

We all know in football that just because it doesn’t work out at one club, doesn’t mean it can’t at another.

He’s been slated for who he may or may not bring in, before he does it ffs!

I think we will be pleasantly surprised by how well the season will go and as with any season we will get one surprise humping and one surprise win both of which should be kept in isolation and not be markers for the season.

Sensing a growing concern amongst the support that our first competitive game is three weeks on Friday, but we havent got a team to field, and everyone is off to La Manga for a week, i bet the youth players are gonna love it there, what with all the activities for youngsters, like skating, talent show and magician... joking aside it might turn out to be a waste of money as the objective of training camps  is normally to raise the level of the first team squads fitness. So how the feck do you achieve that if youve only got half the squad with you?

i know the transfer window is open till the end of August, but we wont have the luxury in this league of coping with a slow start! 

Sensing a growing concern amongst the support that our first competitive game is three weeks on Friday, but we havent got a team to field, and everyone is off to La Manga for a week, i bet the youth players are gonna love it there, what with all the activities for youngsters, like skating, talent show and magician... joking aside it might turn out to be a waste of money as the objective of training camps  is normally to raise the level of the first team squads fitness. So how the feck do you achieve that if youve only got half the squad with you?
i know the transfer window is open till the end of August, but we wont have the luxury in this league of coping with a slow start! 
A slow start is quite likely too with Rangers,Celtic and Hearts in first 5 matches (realistically after they 5 we are looking at most likely 1-6 points what we end up with who knows).

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:
3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

A slow start is quite likely too with Rangers,Celtic and Hearts in first 5 matches (realistically after they 5 we are looking at most likely 1-6 points what we end up with who knows).

With Reilly oot the door now, and others set to follow surely a microlight is all that's needed to fly what squad is left to La Manga..?

hopefully Stubbs will at least realise Mullen isnt up to snuff and lose him? We are really in the mire for goals if Stubbs fails to come up with proven scorers who can perform against Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs Kilmarnock, St Johnston, Motherwell etc...

look how poorly we fared against premier teams last pre season and in the cups! And we had a decent squad then.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

With Reilly oot the door now, and others set to follow surely a microlight is all that's needed to fly what squad is left to La Manga..?

hopefully Stubbs will at least realise Mullen isnt up to snuff and lose him? We are really in the mire for goals if Stubbs fails to come up with proven scorers who can perform against Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs Kilmarnock, St Johnston, Motherwell etc...

look how poorly we fared against premier teams last pre season and in the cups! And we had a decent squad then.

NAPPY ALERT !!!

A lot of ill informed comment going on with the Gavin Reilly thread. The offer he got from Ross was taken off the table when Ross left, rightly waiting for the new manager to confirm he was happy, or otherwise to honour it. Stubbs didnt, as is his right.

so Reilly had to wait three weeks to see if the new guy would make him an offer. All the talk that he was stringing the club along is poor really. And i suspect in one way, or another letting him go will comeback to bite Stubbs in the arse. That boy will score plenty goals wherever he plays.

Also luvin the rubbish about Mullen being a better "all round" player, which is code for "Not Really Good At Anything". If Mullen was so good how come he could only manage a couple of goals in more than half a season, and got constantly hooked because of his lack of impact? And that was in the same Championship were some posters insist is Reilly's level..! Wouldnt be suprised if Stubbs either lets Mullen go, or leaves him as a squad player.

2 hours ago, shull said:

We signed the wrong one from Livingston. 

Josh Mullin is a far better player than the diver we got. 

Hopefully, his cheating will cease or Stubbs can let him go. 

Oh so its Sammy and Mullen that you cant stand........................

You tried getting out thru the sewers ?

You should be used to being full of sh!t :rolleyes: