The McGinn Brothers

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Interesting article in the Evening Times about the importance of the three McGinn brothers to Saint Mirren this season. Very unusual situation.  Unique? 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/other_football/16288193.St_Mirren_rely_heavily_on_the_McGinn_brothers_-_even_the_one_who_left_the_club/

If there's a score for pedantry I would just like to say they have all left the club. :)

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Yes Ricky- Very

I think he needs to stop his brothers feelings and start thinking about how 1.7 m  could change St Mirren and it turn his and his other brothers futures

do agree the money would be extremely welcome I am sure; however I also agree with him that in this case his brother comes first and can't fault a brother for that point of view.  Bugger!:(

21 minutes ago, jaybee said:

do agree the money would be extremely welcome I am sure; however I also agree with him that in this case his brother comes first and can't fault a brother for that point of view.  Bugger!:(

Ok good point. But as proven on here. We are one big family. Constantly fighting :P

• 11 months later...