Kilmarnock v St Mirren League Cup 13/7/18

shull

St Mirren kick-off the 2018/19 season when they head through to Rugby Park on Friday 13th July for a BetFred Cup Group H tie against Kilmarnock.

The match at Rugby Park will be all-ticket and the ticket prices have been confirmed as follows:

Ticket Prices

Adult - £15
Over 65 - £10
Under 21 - £10
Full-Time Students - £10
Under 16 - £5

1 hour ago, Jack the lad said:

Next Friday's fast approaching, hope Stubbsy has his team sorted out after their La Manga trip.

I'm sure he'll have a team sorted out, and it will be as strong as our current squad allows.

However, unless about half a dozen players are signed in the next week or so, the team that plays against Kilmarnock will be nowhere near as strong as it will be for the start of the season.

in fact, I'll start "Knickerwetter Bingo", which will be the inevitable fall out, if Kilmarnock give us a spanking.

I'll go with , "I told you Cooke/Heaton/Kellerman would be shite as they come from non-league teams and I'd never heard of them".:rolleyes:

Although, I'm sure some our fans will have us being relegated after the Bolton friendly.<_<

Edited by FTOF

33 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'm sure he'll have a team sorted out, and it will be as strong as our current squad allows.

However, unless about half a dozen players are signed in the next week or so, the team that plays against Kilmarnock will be nowhere near as strong as it will be for the start of the season.

in fact, I'll start "Knickerwetter Bingo", which will be the inevitable fall out, if Kilmarnock give us a spanking.

I'll go with , "I told you Cooke/Heaton/Kellerman would be shite as they come from non-league teams and I'd never heard of them".:rolleyes:

Although, I'm sure some our fans will have us being relegated after the Bolton friendly.<_<

Usual negative spin pish on St Mirren fans.

Makes your day more than St Mirren winning.

Mocker

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Div.

Can I have a restraining order?:lol:

It's you that follows St Mirren Supporters all over this Forum just to put the boot in, mock and ridicule. 

It's all about oneupmanship for you and that other muppet, Stu from Dumfries. 

Pathetic specimens. 

5 hours ago, FTOF said:

And the pathetic thing about you wanting a restraining order is you lying in wait for fellow buddies so you can ridicule their honest opinion with your knickerwetter bingo.

Morton fans coming on here show more respect to Saints fans. 

22 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Since words appear to wasted on you. Have my reply for now and the foreseeable future, on the odd occasion that I can be arsed responding to your errant nonsense.:clapping

giphy.gif

While you keep abusing and ridiculing Saints fans on a St Mirren Forum. 

It's all you do on here. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, eastlandssaint said:

He is right in what he says. An other nonsense for this cup is we would have to play 8 games to win it, but some teams will only need to play 4 games to win it  :thumbsdown

26 minutes ago, renfrew said:

He is right in what he says. An other nonsense for this cup is we would have to play 8 games to win it, but some teams will only need to play 4 games to win it  :thumbsdown

I guess he won't be too bothered about the result then?

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Just a few days away before we play Killie and no friendly's been played so no idea what to expect with our squad still being built. Can only imagine the meltdown if we lose which I expect. 

I'd expect a meltdown if we win. 

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can't make the game have a couple of mates coming round to watch the game over a beer should be a interesting watch. 

At least you'll get to see it. I personally hate watching us on the box , I think I've only done it a handful of times. 

On the plus side , you can drink.

Don't see much on the Killie website about walk up ticket arrangements. I take it they'll be a wee portacabin somewhere selling tickets on the night.  I will have to take the car,  Any advice on parking. From what I found on the web ;

"There is a car park at the ground, but this is for permit holders only. So it is a case of finding some street parking, or using one of the pay and display car parks located in the nearby town centre."

Is the Chadwick Stand at the Dundonald Place end of the ground??????