Help ???

Hope your hungry....thats a four Course carry oot.  [emoji3]
Seriously, Forum fine for me here in Aberdoom.

[emoji23]
Couple of other guys seen it yesterday but it disappeared but back again. Don’t know if it’s someone trying to hack members or the site.

6 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Yeah. Probably a chink in his armour.

That was Fantastic use of the English Language.  Helpmaboab is without a doubt a scholar of our toungue.

chink1
tʃɪŋk/
noun

1. a narrow opening, typically one that admits light.
    "a chink in the curtains"
    synonyms: opening, gap, space, hole, aperture, break, breach, crack, fissure, crevice, cranny, cleft, cut, rift, split, slit, slot
    "the sun had found a chink in the clouds"
    • a beam or patch of light admitted by a narrow opening.
      "I noticed a chink of light under the door"

1 hour ago, zico said:

Yeh, clearly lacking a policy of banning those whose make racist jokes

Terrible use of our language. When the suggestion is the only inferiority issue is the security of our site which appears to be full of chinks

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

That was Fantastic use of the English Language.  Helpmaboab is without a doubt a scholar of our toungue.

chink1
tʃɪŋk/
noun

1. a narrow opening, typically one that admits light.
    "a chink in the curtains"
    synonyms: opening, gap, space, hole, aperture, break, breach, crack, fissure, crevice, cranny, cleft, cut, rift, split, slit, slot
    "the sun had found a chink in the clouds"
    • a beam or patch of light admitted by a narrow opening.
      "I noticed a chink of light under the door"

Terrible use of our language. When the suggestion is the only inferiority issue is the security of our site which appears to be full of chinks

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Offensive is the key word there

5F66A0FE-7EB6-44C4-8852-37B60C57365E.jpeg

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

23 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Offensive is the key word there

5F66A0FE-7EB6-44C4-8852-37B60C57365E.jpeg

It's ok I'm not offended.  Chinks in people's armour was in great use in the days before any any English people even knew china existed. Me thinks you looking for offence where there is none.

I was in the company of some noted Solicitors today who told a joke about Nigerians. Does the fact Nigerians are the butt of a joke make the solicitors Racist. The fact the cream of Britain's legal system are willing to tell such jokes in the presence of a Stranger. No matter how sound, suggests they are comfortable it isn't offensive. 

What if a Chinese person said

Why do Scotsmen win horse races

because they are naturals when it comes to JOCK eying for position.

OH that's terrible how dare they call me a Jock. they are racist.

Don't think so but maybe you do

Edited by East Lothian Saint

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

It's ok I'm not offended.  Chinks in people's armour was in great use in the days before any any English people even knew china existed. Me thinks you looking for offence where there is none.

I was in the company of some noted Solicitors today who told a joke about Nigerians. Does the fact Nigerians are the butt of a joke make the solicitors Racist. The fact the cream of Britain's legal system are willing to tell such jokes in the presence of a Stranger. No matter how sound, suggests they are comfortable it isn't. 

Are you saying "noted solicitors" are incapable of being racist because of their profession? :lol:

Tell us the joke, I'm sure people who aren't "noted" can make their own mind up. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you saying "noted solicitors" are incapable of being racist because of their profession? :lol:

Tell us the joke, I'm sure people who aren't "noted" can make their own mind up. 

Oh you tease!  I knew someone would take the bait. It was a football joke relying on a legal perspective of Nigerian behaviour. You probably wouldn't get it but I laughed.