Most were in my monged out days so the names evade but:
1. Pub in Torry in Aberdeen...offshore colleagues local..it was like a gold cygnet ring exchange shop as everytime someone got their c"nt kicked in they were removed of all jewellery and thrown out of the back door into an alley. Thankfully the colleague was doing most of the jewellery removing so I got through the escapade unscaved. Most fights in a pub I've ever witnessed in one night.
2. Bird in the Hand, Johnstone....an old local that always had a "somethings going to happen" feel to it. There was never any handbags, if it kicked off it generally went a bit John Wayne movie style free for all.
3. Club in London.....I was on a corporate gig with Microsoft back in the 90's. ABout 4 in the morning somewhere in west london I stumbled on a club with a big blackfella on the door - full-on 70's agro afro...he told me it was a black club only - I said nae bother and waltzed in....the whole place stopped dancing and the sharp intake of breath from the clubbers managed to drown out the thumping and very excellent music. I announced my arrival, stated my intent of having a wee bounce in their club and thanked them for their hospitality.....massive dreadlocked f"k'r wonders up and just as the "aw f"ck naw" thought was mustering, the big chap handed me a fairly chunky spliff....turned out a magic night.
4. Dalmellington Pub....Back in the 80's I had the misfortune to find myself in Dalmellington for a few weeks. I was warned not to go into the pub by colleagues but fancying a real pint ditched the advice. This was in the middle of the miners strikes...I didn't even get to the bar when the entire place erupted at my presence....I saved myself from the Frankenstein-village-style mutants by running up a hill to where I new a colleague was snogging a local bird. Poor wegie c"nt got the kicking as I watched from the top of the hill.
5. Invergordon Pub....Went through on a Saturday night after an all nighter on the Friday in sneck. Guest of a big gingy Orcadian f"k'r who was a bit of a drugged up Erik the Viking character. There was fighting in the street before we even got to the pub. A real dichotomy of a place....one half were junky funsters with a real flavour for pleasure, the other half had that local never been out the town limited and indecipherable vocabulary and the aggresive nature that comes with the failure to communicate and inability to breed outside their brothers and sisters. A testosterone fuelled wee place and everything was a test of testicular fortitude. Pleasant enough night out and an experience but not one I'd care to repeat.