I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Listening to Bullet for My Valentine and Crown the Empire. Not by choice. My youngest daughter is in to both groups big style. She saw Crown the Empire last year and is going to see Bullet for My Valentine at the Ulster Hall next week. Must admit I've almost got to the point of thinking they're not bad.

Listening to Bullet for My Valentine and Crown the Empire. Not by choice. My youngest daughter is in to both groups big style. She saw Crown the Empire last year and is going to see Bullet for My Valentine at the Ulster Hall next week. Must admit I've almost got to the point of thinking they're not bad.

A band with a name like that is bound to be popular around where you live , must be . .

Not as popular as Sash is. Ecuador was a best seller in Bangor.

Wish I could say sashes weren't popular in Bangor but they're not just as popular as they were even 20 years ago.

Back on topic, the Golden Oldie on the Chris Evans Show after the 7-30 news this morning was Rumble with Link Wray. Still sensational after all these years. Wish I knew how to post links. For Link's music.

Aye, no bad.

Encouraging my laziness Faither! Ta much.

New version of the album has the original 11 tracks... 2 stonking new tracks... and seven... aye seven live tracks.

Now THAT is value for money... all for the price of two steak and gravy pies and two bovrils or 45 minutes of a Saints game as an adult!!!

• 2 weeks later...