I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Genesis are just wrong Greig, admit it...

:snore

215222[/snapback]

On so many different levels as well!!

215264[/snapback]

Obviously having heard the likes of Dance on a Volcano, Back in New York City, Cinema Show, The Knife and other such material, as well as the ubiquitous radio friendly hit singles they had that everyone would hear - when popularly seen as Phil Collins’ backing band - you can make a well informed judgement on this. I mean, it’s not as if you’d make comment on something you haven’t actually heard...

Obviously having heard the likes of Dance on a Volcano, Back in New York City, Cinema Show, The Knife and other such material, as well as the ubiquitous radio friendly hit singles they had that everyone would hear - when popularly seen as Phil Collins’ backing band - you can make a well informed judgement on this. I mean, it’s not as if you’d make comment on something you haven’t actually heard...

215578[/snapback]

:whistle:whistle:whistle

You disappoint me, dmc. I'd have thought the standard "I don't need to listen to it to know it's pish" would have been your party line on this. B)

215694[/snapback]

Fair,s fair, the stuff I've ACTUALLY heard is pish!! :)

Maybe I should download a few of those tracks you mentioned and THEN tell you it's pish!! :D

Fair,s fair, the stuff I've ACTUALLY heard is pish!! :)

Maybe I should download a few of those tracks you mentioned and THEN tell you it's pish!!  :D

215697[/snapback]

That would be most gracious. It would, after all, be a bit like me criticiseing the 'Ton when I don't watch them weekly. I'd see them all over us at Love Street, lose on penalties and then say their pish. :rolleyes:

That would be most gracious. It would, after all, be a bit like me criticiseing the 'Ton when I don't watch them weekly. I'd see them all over us at Love Street, lose on penalties and then say their pish.  :rolleyes:

215702[/snapback]

Touche!!! :lol:

dmc,

If you're interested in hearing some early Genesis Click Here.

It's actually got two of the tracks Howard recommends - The Knife and Cinema Show.

If you're interested in Science Fiction, the lyrics on their early albums particulary Foxtrot are stunning.

215761[/snapback]

f**kin' hell!!!! Some of that ain't bad!!!! (in an old wierd, strange, sort of way)

:shockaroony:shockaroony:shockaroony