I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

I am listening to Johnny Cash singing "hurt". f'k'n outstanding - immense when used as a tribute to Eddie Guerrero, the baws of wrestling just as his auld boy was in old mexico. If you get the chance read Eddie's biography - top class!!! :headbang

The Sutherland Brothers And Quiver.....Dream Kid

These brothers are Scotlands best kept secret  :)

226148[/snapback]

Keep forgetting they're Scottish. Bell Bottom Blues is a cracking track. I've got a version somewhere in me ma's hoose recorded years ago from the Albert Hall with the London Philharmonic (I think) and it's flippin' excellent. They do a great version of White Room & Can't Find My Way Home as well.

Currently (or rather, in the last few days) been listening to a Best Of from some obscure, deceased, bespectacled, big nosed Scouser that no one on the planet bar me has ever heard of. Can't remember the name but one of the songs is about singing the praise of the humble sandwich.

Boy, I'm so cool. You just need to look at my avitar to see that. Isn't that the coolest of the totally, like, dude, man, like, really, like, mandude, coolest, like - hey surfs up! - coolest avitars? B)

Keep forgetting they're Scottish. Bell Bottom Blues is a cracking track. I've got a version somewhere in me ma's hoose recorded years ago from the Albert Hall with the London Philharmonic (I think) and it's flippin' excellent. They do a great version of White Room & Can't Find My Way Home as well.

Currently (or rather, in the last few days) been listening to a Best Of from some obscure, deceased, bespectacled, big nosed Scouser that no one on the planet bar me has ever heard of. Can't remember the name but one of the songs is about singing the praise of the humble sandwich.

Boy, I'm so cool. You just need to look at my avitar to see that. Isn't that the coolest of the totally, like, dude, man, like, really, like, mandude, coolest, like - hey surfs up! - coolest avitars? B)

226161[/snapback]

Oh dear, has someone upset you. Its the lowest form of wit you know

Oh dear, has someone upset you. Its the lowest form of wit you know

226439[/snapback]

(i) Did you miss this " B) " ?

(ii) No it's not. That's what people who can't manage it come out with. :rolleyes:

Currently listening to the air conditioning at work and myself clacking the keys on the keyboard. Good combination. All I need is a back beat.

Ooh La La - Ronnie Lane (One of music's nice guys)

226105[/snapback]

Did ye watch the BBC-4 tribute night the othe night Bud ?

Loads of classic stuff from The Small Faces all the way through to the end. :o

Right now I'm listening to "When I Get Down" by Logan www.logan-net.com

Need a few ideas fer a video type thingimibob shoot thang ???

The Sutherland Brothers And Quiver.....Dream Kid

These brothers are Scotlands best kept secret  :)

226148[/snapback]

Saw them at The Roundhouse. (not yesterday.... :rolleyes: )

Was well impressed by their whole gig.

Support (!) was a guy called (I think) Duncan Brown. Had top 20 entry with Journey...

(Great guitar and lyrics "oh what a joke these 24 years have been!")

which I really thought would break him big.

Never ever heard of again... :(