I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

:shockaroony :shockaroony :shockaroony ??????

Flippin' 'eck!!! For some reason I just didn't equate Bill Lees and Grandaddy as being compatible. Shows how wrong ye can be!  :lol:

As for me, I'm listening to an album called Blood On The Tracks by a guy called Bob Dylan. A completely obscure American singer/songwriter who hardly anyone has heard of, he has a mere cult following, is utterly non-commercial and therefore has sold absolutely no albums to speak of. Cool? I’m totally ice-box. :rolleyes:

232358[/snapback]

I'm listening to a little beat combo from Liverpool....word is they'll be big one day!

:rolleyes:

I'm listening to a little beat combo from Liverpool....word is they'll be big one day!

:rolleyes:

232360[/snapback]

Yeah, and I'll bet that when they are you'll be one of those "Oh, I knew them years ago and saw them way back when and now that they're famous and loads more people know about them I don't like them anymore".

They'll end up one of them will die or something and you'll say that you saw them or were into them when the guy was still alive. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I'll bet that when they are you'll be one of those "Oh, I knew them years ago and saw them way back when and now that they're famous and loads more people know about them I don't like them anymore".

They'll end up one of them will die or something and you'll say that you saw them or were into them when the guy was still alive. :rolleyes:

232402[/snapback]

All true! :lol:

are you being sarcastic gregie boy,, just you keep practicing being cool, cos you need all the practice you can get :lol:

232750[/snapback]

Presumably I have a long way to go until I reach the James Blunt-loving standard of ultra-coolness acheived by yourself then, SPS!

Touché Turtle!

Genesis - Suppers Ready

232731[/snapback]

Bravo

All of my Genesis stuff was replaced when I changed from vinyl to CD.

Lady McB(eth) is under orders to put me in a home if I show any sign of wanting to replace Tarkus or Pictures at an exhibition :lol:

Listening to Tom Waits- Jersey Girl

Presumably I have a long way to go until I reach the James Blunt-loving standard of ultra-coolness acheived by yourself then, SPS!

232760[/snapback]

thanks greg :D i thought you had'nt noticed, :lol: ultra-coolness as you put it is liking GENESIS is it :2cool i think i'll pass :unsure: cos I CAN'T DANCE, real class :lol:

Edited by santaponsasaint

Eagles - Victim of love and Steve Earle - Cooperhead road.

232769[/snapback]

Saw Steve Earle a coupla years back when he was doing an acoustic tour. Great performer. More consistent these days since he quit booze and drugs.

A Steve Earle album I'd recommend is Train a Comin', mainly acoustic, from '94. Townes Van Zandt would also be worth a listen to if you like Earle