I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

and of course starsailor are the only band ever to write a slow song :blink:

listen to way back home, and tell me its slow and boring :wink:

anyway i like slow songs :wink:

Aye fair enough.Each to their own wee man. :wink:

Wouldnae invite them to play at a wedding though. :lol:

Just in from work and got the 1990 House of Love album on (Calling all your albums by the same name is sooo last century).

Shine On, Beatles and the Stones, In a Room, 32nd Floor, Don't know why I love you, all classics and all sixteen years old. I was sixteen when i bought it. Damm you Stella. Where did the all the time go...?

Great choice NN....... B)

Neither obscure nor shit. The Sensational Alex Harvey Band were one of the best Scottish rock acts ever and Gang Bang certainly one of their most entertaining songs as it gave Alex full range to display his verve and wit.

For rivals in smut only AC/DC come (sic) close.

santaponsasaint - Who would miss you?

Edited by Bud the Baker

Neither obscure nor shit. The Sensational Alex Harvey Band were one of the best Scottish rock acts ever and Gang Bang certainly one of their most entertaining songs as it gave Alex full range to display his verve and wit.

For rivals in smut only AC/DC come (sic) close.

santaponsasaint - Who would miss you?

ma maw and ma daughter, but its true nobody else :(

Haw, SPS! Obscure shit??? Surely you musta heard of Alex Harvey! A feckin’ rock legend! Went to see Killing Joke on Sunday night and the last song over the PA before the band came on stage was Faithhealer from Alex and the boys. Obscure shit indeed. You should be ashamed o’ yersel’ if yer a Scottish rock fan and you dunno the Sensational Alex Harvey Band!

world wide live by the scorpions

Feckin’ superb album. What live albums are all about.

The only good Kraut Band were Ugo Durchsneider and Accept btw.

Och away! What about Destruction, Kreator, (some) Helloween, Antichrisis, Die Saat, Agathodaimon, Atrocity, Dunkelgrafen, Bethlehem, Blind Guardian, Desaster, Primal Fear, Falkenbach, Edguy, Menhir, Frost, Sodom, Dew-Scented, Avantasia, Eminenz, Disbelief, Gamma Ray, Grave Digger, Suidakra and Ninnghizhidda to name but a few?

:rolleyes:

Haw, SPS! Obscure shit??? Surely you musta heard of Alex Harvey! A feckin’ rock legend! Went to see Killing Joke on Sunday night and the last song over the PA before the band came on stage was Faithhealer from Alex and the boys. Obscure shit indeed. You should be ashamed o’ yersel’ if yer a Scottish rock fan and you dunno the Sensational Alex Harvey Band!

Feckin’ superb album. What live albums are all about.

i was only having a joke with bud ya wee fud :rolleyes: