I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

eh i was at glasgow college of building and printing does that count and for nombre that album is a classic and it aint student rock

It bleedin is.....totally bammed up at the time as the dogs nads.Listenable...that's about it.twas cool to like it when it came oot......gloryhunter. :lol:

eh i was at glasgow college of building and printing does that count and for nombre that album is a classic and it aint student rock

Attending the West of Scotlands only List D college of further education does not make you a student. :double

Jesus & Marychain - Never Understand B)

The Other Two - Tasty Fish

Theatre of Hate - (DoYou Believe in the) Westworld

Three crackers that I ain't heard in yonks. Seems that the only dislikeable thing about you is your town of birth.

The Macc Ladds do that Howard..... :wink: .....oh and some guy called Ian Curtis might have had it in mind when penning a few dittys.... :unsure:

Exactamundo, so they’re only writing about where they’re from, like a load of other bands that you like. :rolleyes:

By the way, The Macc Lads were ace!

Charlotte is the biggest slag in Macc!

Name one then...... :huh:

20 golden crates.....fantastic :blink:

Sweaty Betty has been around I hear :o

“Now he’s a poof/He’s got spunk all over his gob!â€

“Goin’ down Blackpool AWRIGHT!/Goin’ down Blackpool for a pint/Goin’ down Blackpool AWRIGHT!/To see the lightsâ€

“Does anyone know his weight?/That’s his fifteenth plate/The fat bastard!â€

Beer and Sex and Chips and Gravy. :lol: