I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

They were a smashing band. The first two albums were excellent and they were good live. Think I’ll dig out Letter From St. Paul later. Thanks for reminding me.

Seen them live a couple of times and they were excellent. 'Seconds Of Pleasure' was their 2nd(?) album, and I think that was better than 'Letter From St.Paul'

Edited by sunny foxbar saint

and then there were three fannies :lol:

You talkin' about Taxi Saints night out on Saturday round about closing time? :rolleyes:

Seen them live a couple of times and they were excellent. 'Seconds Of Pleasure' was their 2nd(?) album, and I think that was better than 'Letter From St.Paul'

Seconds of Pleasure was actually the fourth album. Their second was A Blues for Buddha, which is a great album. Then it was Dance to the Holy Man (with the very fantastic Bulletproof Heart).

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

You talkin' about Taxi Saints night out on Saturday round about closing time? :rolleyes:

Seconds of Pleasure was actually the fourth album. Their second album was A Blues for Buddha, which is a great album. Then it was Dance to the Holy Man (with the very fantastic Bulletproof Heart).

hes 4 fannies all rooled into one :lol:

maybe i just got caught up in the atmosphere, but i've seen them a couple of times now and i've never thought they were out of tune.

everyone i spoke to said they were one of the highlights of the weekend, yet again. one of my mates has seen them about a dozen times and reckons they are the best live act about.