I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

maybe i just got caught up in the atmosphere, but i've seen them a couple of times now and i've never thought they were out of tune.

everyone i spoke to said they were one of the highlights of the weekend, yet again. one of my mates has seen them about a dozen times and reckons they are the best live act about.

Only the first song was bad after that it was spot on. I agree with you they are one of the better live bands. I was there last year in all that sunshine , Kasabian rock

Hard Fi sounded great as well ,a band I want to see live now.

I'm looking forward to guess it... Muse at T on the fringe 24th Aug. Trust me they are the best live band in the uk if not the world. Awesome what a f**kin sound live !

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Van Halen and now Billy Joel......very eclectic Howard

I've heard it's Howard's favoured Karaoke song of choice .... " Heeeuuuuuuwaa bottlah REDAH..... abottlah whyyyyyytte-ah! Whatever- ah KINDAH moood-ah YER eeen toNIGHT ...."

GAUN YIRSEL WEE MAN !!!!

Thought you'd appreciate that one, Bernard. Purchased a copy of the parent album during the week (some say it's called Fontana, others say it’s called House of Love, I call it fuggin’ magic). Hadn’t heard it in years and it was getting big licks with the window wide open and the neighbours complaints going unheeded. This is not my sky....:D

My first ever favourite band. First album I got was Out of the Blue and Turn to Stone is the first track on that.

Hey you with the pretty face, Welcome to the human race.

Currently listening to the Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia.

It's a kinda Faustian thing where the Devil bets a gold fiddle against Johnny's soul. The only problem is I reckon the Devil's solo is far better and that he should get Johnny's soul to keep.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Thought you'd appreciate that one, Bernard. Purchased a copy of the parent album during the week (some say it's called Fontana, others say it’s called House of Love, I call it fuggin’ magic). Hadn’t heard it in years and it was getting big licks with the window wide open and the neighbours complaints going unheeded. This is not my sky....:D

Always appreciate a good tune Howard as you know......

I joined my ship on the 30th of June and im not back to my green and fertile land until July the 29th. This stopped me from getting the new Muse album straight away as it came out July the 5th or there about Anyway one of my work mates burned a copy and brought it to the ship today for me So I have had my first listen.

Muse do not disappoint as every album they bring out is a big improvement over it's predecessor. This being the 4rth studio album " Black Holes And Revelations is an absolute cracker. The word innovative springs to mind , a to true modern day band. Great Album can't wait to see them next month in Edinburgh

Another album I was looking forward to hearing which I have just heard for the first time is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Good album which I will buy when I come home. The first side sounds like the last album however their were some tracks that jumped out at me. The second disk it the one I really liked. A bit different for the Chillies. Good Album,