I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Tres droll. Ain't heard Imagination in such a long time. It was a massive radio hit if I remember rightly. It's a while ago now but I remember it getting played constantly.

It was released in 1986 I think, so 22 years ago. :blink:

Don't know about you but I'm getting old. :(

Don't know about you but I'm getting old. :(

What, are there people who aren't? :blink:

And I thought it was out in 1985. I seem to remember it as the soundtrack to a fúcking awful family holiday in a caravan in Muasdale in Kintyre when it rained constantly and there was shag all for a boy to do.

What, are there people who aren't? :blink:

And I thought it was out in 1985. I seem to remember it as the soundtrack to a fúcking awful family holiday in a caravan in Muasdale in Kintyre when it rained constantly and there was shag all for a boy to do.

On Wikipedia it says it was released in 1985/86, so it may well have been re released. It reached #17 in the UK charts.

Fair do's. :istening to a bit of Ministry of Sound, Chill Out Sessions volume II. At the River by Groove Armada. Also included is Offshore by Chicane, American Dream by Jakatta, a bit of Zero 7 & Slip Into Something More Comfortable by Kinobe. The Groove Armada one, though, has me thinking I'll head to M&S after work.