I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Heard that on the radio last night for the first time in years. Fúcking great track! Had me dancing all round the kitchen as I made my tea. :D

You Sir are a very sad man :lol: I used to slag Wullie E for havin that in his collection..P.S..got a Tom Waits triple set thingy..coz you were talkin bout him..Boozers..Basterds or summit..listened to the first four tracks..not too shabby..Ramones done a good version of I Dont Wanna Grow Up..any more you could recommend..much obliged

Edited by mickeyramone

You Sir are a very sad man :lol: I used to slag Wullie E for havin that in his collection..P.S..got a Tom Waits triple set thingy..coz you were talkin bout him..Boozers..Basterds or summit..listened to the first four tracks..not too shabby..Ramones done a good version of I Dont Wanna Grow Up..any more you could recommend..much obliged

Hey, I never said I had it, I only heard it on the radio last night when I was making my grub. It's got sentimental value for me; I was going round Europe by train and one of the lads had it on a tape so it reminds me of that.

That Europe trip was, like my usual far flung trips, only for bragging purposes, just like the fact I'm going to see Tom Waits. :)

That TW cd will be Orphans: Bawlers, Brawlers & Bastards. I'll PM ye about others.