I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

I'm liking it on the 1st listen, that doesn't happen often..................

I aint a huge fan of the recent Greenday stuff, preffer Dookie, Insomniac and (probibly my fav) Nimrod. The warning album was a welcome break but was never a fan of American idiot at all.

May buy this new one and give it a listen.

Although, I am a sad c**t, I was allways Blink 182 fan...

I aint a huge fan of the recent Greenday stuff, preffer Dookie, Insomniac and (probibly my fav) Nimrod. The warning album was a welcome break but was never a fan of American idiot at all.

May buy this new one and give it a listen.

Although, I am a sad c**t, I was allways Blink 182 fan...

Sad c**t, right enough :blink:

Sad c**t, right enough :blink:

lol.... I new you'd have a commetn to make :lol:

Come on Gary, i was like 13 when Blink 182 and greenday were battling it out, and I allways liked blink because they were funny and stuff...

You gotta say there last album was really good, a bit more grown up...

Good news though, after a 5 year break up they have reunited and will be releasing another album soon, I'll burn you a copy :lol::lol::P

lol.... I new you'd have a commetn to make :lol:

Come on Gary, i was like 13 when Blink 182 and greenday were battling it out, and I allways liked blink because they were funny and stuff...

You gotta say there last album was really good, a bit more grown up...

Good news though, after a 5 year break up they have reunited and will be releasing another album soon, I'll burn you a copy :lol::lol::P

Gerry mate, Green Day & Blink have never been in competition Green Day were a top band when they were still shitting yellow, Getting tattoos and copying Green Day doesn't make blink and good band, there childish shite :wink:

I,m a huge fan of Blink 182 and Green Day...Blink are a brill fun band who didn,t have an agenda about saving the world or political issues..so their brand of frat boy pop/punk is great imo...later on they started to mature as writers and the +44 and Angels And Airwaves off shoot albums were superb too..oh listened to the new Green Day album this morning...brilliant stuff although quite similar in make up of American Idiot...but brill none the less...sorry for the long winded article

I,m a huge fan of Blink 182 and Green Day...Blink are a brill fun band who didn,t have an agenda about saving the world or political issues..so their brand of frat boy pop/punk is great imo...later on they started to mature as writers and the +44 and Angels And Airwaves off shoot albums were superb too..oh listened to the new Green Day album this morning...brilliant stuff although quite similar in make up of American Idiot...but brill none the less...sorry for the long winded article

Aye but whit the fuk r u listening to just now.....fuxake read the topic title before posting!!!!! :P

Bye the way...

Saint Etienne - Hug My Soul

Aye but whit the fuk r u listening to just now.....fuxake read the topic title before posting!!!!! :P

Bye the way...

Saint Etienne - Hug My Soul

Ah but my dear boy...i couldn,t listen to anything at that particular time because i was at ma work...i listened to the new Green Day album before i left the hoose...the only thing i was listening to was ma boss singing some Lightening Seeds song...made up with his own lyrics... :P:P

A man of taste :)