I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Smell the man's posts, they stink of JonJorg, 25 years + after it closed, wannabe wee loaf making hippy bastard.................

You sound very angry Mr Sandman, maybe you should make an appointment with your doctor, I'm sure he can put you in touch with some other professional who can help you lose this anger. huh.gif

If that disnae work, GET A FCUKING LIFE. tongue.gif

Smell the man's posts, they stink of JonJorg, 25 years + after it closed, wannabe wee loaf making hippy bastard.................

Never mind the posts - smell my Afghan! I bought it off a veteran of IoW '70 and haven't washed it in appr(h)oachin' three decades!

Oh and I'm listening to Kodachrome by Paul Simon.

Edited by Bud the Baker

You sound very angry Mr Sandman, maybe you should make an appointment with your doctor, I'm sure he can put you in touch with some other professional who can help you lose this anger. huh.gif

If that disnae work, GET A FCUKING LIFE. tongue.gif

At least I'm not looking for a sawn off sewing machine to run up some pants that'll be worn as a hat......................

This song has no religious reference . .

cheers - I can just hear Dardo singing this noo :lol:

im listening to this!

will the link work - prob not knowing me

edited to day - it did 2nd time with the advice from the sandman dude on the other thread- cheers!

Edited by Miss Saint