I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

New Order - Love Vigilantes

One win & it's party time :holiday LOL

Was just going to write your a New Order man after reading Electronic and Monoco.

I really like the Electronic albums the Monoco also though it's a bit sweet disco if you know where I am coming from.

I'm getting into a bit of Electronic music in the form of LSD Soundsystem it's a cracking album one you would love given your taste in music.

Was just going to write your a New Order man after reading Electronic and Monoco.

I really like the Electronic albums the Monoco also though it's a bit sweet disco if you know where I am coming from.

I'm getting into a bit of Electronic music in the form of LSD Soundsystem it's a cracking album one you would love given your taste in music.

Try listening to some Hot Chip, think you'll like them:)

Because the Night - Patti Smith

Just been informed by my 13-y-o daughter that she reckon's it better than the Cascada (German Eurodance group) version - a small victory to somewhat offset this afternoons result, for me anyway.

Aye but Cascada's singer is a better looking woman than Patti Smith. Mind you so are most blokes.:rolleyes:

LCD-Soundsystem- You Wanted A Hit.

Getting really impressed with this band who have strong leanings towards Joy Division and Kraftwerk. B)

Roxy Music - Take A Chance With Me

Must sound really cool on your £1m sound system? :rolleyes: (Now don't go falling out, it's a chuckle line :P )

I'm listening to.......................Paolo Nutini, much better in the studio than live. :D