I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

When You Walk in the Room. Variously, Jackie de Shannon, The Searchers, Agnetha Faltskog & Springsteen. Utter perfection in a three minute pop song.

Agreed , particularly the Searchers version with the intro which was way before it's time !

Agreed , particularly the Searchers version with the intro which was way before it's time !

When you hear a song all your life you kind of take it for granted. Then you hear a new version that makes you listen to the song again so you go back to the one that you know and properly listen to it and you realise how good it is. All of the above versions are different and it depends on my mood which one I like best, but The Searchers did the one I first heard so I've a soft spot for that. Don't know much of their stuff but yeah, they were way ahead of the others.

XTC............English Settlement,terrific to find videos of them on U Tube and just about anybody else,great for an 80's child like myself :D:D Best thing I ever bought was the laptop so I now run it through the surround amp and the big telly,picture and sound is brilliant,endless entertainment.

XTC............English Settlement,terrific to find videos of them on U Tube and just about anybody else,great for an 80's child like myself :D:D Best thing I ever bought was the laptop so I now run it through the surround amp and the big telly,picture and sound is brilliant,endless entertainment.

Yeah you tube is great for finding all these great 80's tracks that most had forgotten about. I can spend ages on it going from one great track to the next.

Yeah you tube is great for finding all these great 80's tracks that most had forgotten about. I can spend ages on it going from one great track to the next.

Dead right Scott,

Me and the Missus started watching at 11 the other night and finished at 04.15,hoarse from joining in singing and fairly well skooshed,fantastic :lol::lol: