I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Eliza Doolittle Bought this album put it onto my iPod and have just given it the once over. WOW this girl will turn a winter's day in to the best summer you can remember. It's full of catchy hooks you like to put on before hitting the town on a Saturday night. If she get's the air play this album will be a huge hit. Terrific stuff that if you put on at new year everybody will be up dancin B)

Ipod Shuffle ?

Besides - I did not take the meaning of 'I'm listening to .. ' - to mean right at this very second !! :blink:

In that case it would presently be f**kall !! :rolleyes:

Natalie Merchant is amazing and Ophelia is a great album. In my collection I have a very special print of Tigerlily. Her new album Leave Your Sleep is one of her best if you don’t have it yet.

Like you I just put down what I was listening to last night. That happend to be an album not one song. Nobody turns on an MP3 or cd player for one song. Do they ?

Mogwai - Zidane - A 21st Century Portrait OST. :)

Get you and your, "oooohhhh, I'm a Mogwai fan now, they're so good and fantastic and wonderful and good and great" :ph34r:

LS, Natalie merchant is a fuggin' great singer.

Oh aye, and listening to Spanish Stroll by Mink DeVille. Ace!

As pop music goes OMD are craft men of the highest order. When OMD split Andy McCluskey formed Atomic Kitten and became there manager and song writer. They had a number 1 and is the 4th best selling biggest hit of a girl band of all time. McCluskey reformed OMD and has just put out a new album. It sounds fresh and as good as anything that has come from the band before. I played it to my daughter and she said. But dad it does not sound any different from their other stuff. She is right of course.

Eating a small bar of Cadbury Carmel tastes very good. Eat a family sized bar and you start to feel sick. Bit like the new album. First few plays great. Thereafter it does your head in.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

I'm not taking the bait, fannybaws. :P

Anyhoo, you coming through for the Town Hall gig?

So one minute I'm a "total bellend" and next minute I'm "fannybaws"? Make up yer bloody mind!!!

Might come down & see them but they're playing the Lemon Tree two days later so I'll probably go to that. Or both. I'll see.