I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

The GB Experience on Clyde does the same job to the pensioners heading to the Legion on a Sat night. :lol:

CLASSIC FM on an Old Firm day is a must.

Lots of fuming ripped off bigots leaving my Cab none the wiser to the score.

CLASSIC FM on an Old Firm day is a must.

Lots of fuming ripped off bigots leaving my Cab none the wiser to the score.

I usually listen to OF games when I'm working but as soon as I'm picking up a punter I pop it over to Talk Sport or 5 Live.When they ask for the OF game to be put on I tell them I'm listening to this as I'm a big fan of Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool/Arsenal or whoever is playing.You lose a tip but it's well worth it. :lol:

I usually listen to OF games when I'm working but as soon as I'm picking up a punter I pop it over to Talk Sport or 5 Live.When they ask for the OF game to be put on I tell them I'm listening to this as I'm a big fan of Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool/Arsenal or whoever is playing.You lose a tip but it's well worth it. :lol:

Even saying to the cnuts " Who's playing ? " sends their empty heads spinning wiith amazement, disbelief and sometimes anger.

They really do think the world revolves around them.

Update on Saw Doctors, great if you like Irish folk/light rock music...........................

Overall.....................aye, well worth a listen. :)

A brilliant band mate,been a fan for a while......................

NIce to see the customer is treated with respect, pair O' plums. :P

The Cnuts don't deserve respect.

They are moronic bigoted f*ckwits.

In 24 years driving my Cab, i've picked up many Supporters of other Clubs and i could talk football with them for hours, talking about matches , teams, players from the past. It's a great way to pass the time on a journey,

Old Firm Cnuts are not interested in the Beautiful Game. They are only interested in each other. They'll patronise St Mirren when they grunt and that's if they believe i support them in the first place. ( whit school dae ye go tae and all that pish)

They deserve my contempt everytime they enter my Cab.

F*CKEM !!! :angry:

Edited by shull

The Cnuts don't deserve respect.

They are moronic bigoted f*ckwits.

In 24 years driving my Cab, i've picked up many Supporters of other Clubs and i could talk football with them for hours, talking about matches , teams, players from the past. It's a great way to pass the time on a journey,

Old Firm Cnuts are not interested in the Beautiful Game. They are only interested in each other. They'll patronise St Mirren when they grunt and that's if they believe i support them in the first place. ( whit school dae ye go tae and all that pish)

They deserve my contempt everytime they enter my Cab.

F*CKEM !!! :angry:

You could have saved a lot of typing and editing by just saying your usual F*CKEM? :huh:

Whit school did ye go tae? :rolleyes::P

You could have saved a lot of typing and editing by just saying your usual F*CKEM? :huh:

Whit school did ye go tae? :rolleyes::P

Huncnut High in Borrheid and in my year i was the only Saints Fan. There was a Clydebank fan tae and the rest were braindead cnuts.

f**kEM !!!

Huncnut High in Borrheid and in my year i was the only Saints Fan. There was a Clydebank fan tae and the rest were braindead cnuts.

f**kEM !!!

Ah, now Mr Shull, relax, lie down and tell doctor Faraway all about it, what did these bad boys do to you to make you hate them so much? :rolleyes:

Don't be shy, if they touched you, it's ok to tell, it'll be our secret. :rolleyes::lol: