I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Hipsway - The Honey Thief

Lloyd Cole - Rattlesnakes

The The - Infected

Watching Johnny Jarvis, are we?

Not seen you for a while Grieg. Will be in Bar Point for Sunday 20th Feb for the Hibs game. Going to give Div a call also.

Drop me pm

Dunno if I'll be down for that (nerves as much as anything) but I'll let you know & we can catch up.

Three good albums there dmc

All About Eve - Debut album of the same name

Funnily enough dug out some Mission last week and was enjoying the beautiful backing vocals of the lovely Julianne. One of the best voices I've ever heard and absolutely bloody gorgeous as well. I think she was my one & only "teen-pop-singer crush" type thingy. :)

Watching Johnny Jarvis, are we?

Dunno if I'll be down for that (nerves as much as anything) but I'll let you know & we can catch up.

Funnily enough dug out some Mission last week and was enjoying the beautiful backing vocals of the lovely Julianne. One of the best voices I've ever heard and absolutely bloody gorgeous as well. I think she was my one & only "teen-pop-singer crush" type thingy. :)

Did not take you as a Goth. Did not know she was doing backing vocals for the Mission. I have their debut album is that the one it's on. I like a bit of Goth music now and then. Sisters Of Mercy - Cult and my all time favourite Siouxsie Sue and the Banshees.

Can you believe All About Eve's first record company dropped them due to a lack of sales. There music is absolutely classic. Probably down to punters like far away Saints and wee Gary Santaponsasaint buying Take That shit :lol:

Did not take you as a Goth. Did not know she was doing backing vocals for the Mission. I have their debut album is that the one it's on. I like a bit of Goth music now and then. Sisters Of Mercy - Cult and my all time favourite Siouxsie Sue and the Banshees.

Can you believe All About Eve's first record company dropped them due to a lack of sales. There music is absolutely classic. Probably down to punters like far away Saints and wee Gary Santaponsasaint buying Take That shit :lol:

All About Eve were amazing!!

Downloaded The Cult "Love" album the other day, the omnibus edition (4cd's worth) some amazing stuff on there I tell thee!!!!

Edit to add...are to were!!

Edited by dmc

great,if i had the wings of a sparra,and i had the arse of a crow,id fly over parkhead/ibrox tomorrow

and sh**e on the B*******s below.back to the old days of the north bank.

COYS,Have a great day at the seaside tomorrow guys,wish i could be there.

will be online watching for reports.