I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

I know this is the same group and song but I just had to post this version too! That guitarist is so mad! It's Christmas 1973 and he's wearing what appears to be a Nazi uniform (look for the armband) and he's as camp as a row of tents! lol.gif

I initially was watching the guitarist, and was thinking "it's glam rock, doesn't seem that over the top"- then I noticed the bass player.

I initially was watching the guitarist, and was thinking "it's glam rock, doesn't seem that over the top"- then I noticed the bass player.

Ok, it's probably the "Bass Player" I meant. I've just always thought of "Bass Players" as being guitarists. Maybe that's wrong, I don't know. I always lump Drummers in with "Percussionists" too. unsure.png

Ok, it's probably the "Bass Player" I meant. I've just always thought of "Bass Players" as being guitarists. Maybe that's wrong, I don't know. I always lump Drummers in with "Percussionists" too. unsure.png

Never call "bass players" guitarists- it'll give them ideas above their station.

In a football analogy drummers are like goal keepers, singers are the strikers/ goalscorers (everyone thinks it should be them, but a good one is like golddust), guitarists are the creative midfielders and bass players are a workman-like centre half.

Never call "bass players" guitarists- it'll give them ideas above their station.

In a football analogy drummers are like goal keepers, singers are the strikers/ goalscorers (everyone thinks it should be them, but a good one is like golddust), guitarists are the creative midfielders and bass players are a workman-like centre half.

Great explanation, Ricardo! punk.gifthumbup2.gif