I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

from a group of folk who's communication hasn't been quite as good as piss poor, I find it comedic that we refer to 10000 hours latest communication regarding the bid.

Anyways, I digress but this is great tune that I listened to recently & my children took to it {albeit the song must be 25 or 26 years old}.

Reading the other thread about the bid that's not been discussed for 7 days & counting, I thought ******* comedy and thought of this

Edited by Kombi Buddie

for ELO fans

http://elo.biz/media/videos/26111/35521

Jeff lynne has a solo album, a rework of ELO hits, a BBC documentary on o5/10 and an apparent reunion with hos keybord oppo Richard Tandy (maybe THE best prog-rock keyboardist) in the offing

I think i smell Glastonbury 2013, the brits and maybe more

not so sure about the ELO retro, but the covers album sounds stunning

Not listened to it yet - Delta Spirit are out with a new album their third. First two are excellent Folk/Rock the new album is a step into rock with the folk dropped. Looking forward to hearing it. Check them out top notch band.

Also great to see new albums from Rush and Muse out on studio master down loads from their official web sites , full blown 24bit high resolution

Edit to add

Delta Spirit are playing in Glasgow on Sunday the 23d September at the Captains Rest. If you enjoy live music then this one is well worth the effort. I’m stuck in Rotterdam so won’t get to it :(

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint