I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Mixed bag there Joe.

Johnny Was - SLF really sounded good live compared to the studio version

Yes I saw them 2 or 3 times live late 70s early 80s, feckin excellent live, I'll never forget in the semi circle at the appollo jumping up and down it was actually bouncing.

Sad to see them now wheeled out on st paddys day as one of those bhoy type bands popular in the gallowgate, I would go and see them again but NOT in glasgow and NOT in barrowlands, bruce foxton (ex jam) now plays with them and still has that irritating feckin haircut.

Yes I saw them 2 or 3 times live late 70s early 80s, feckin excellent live, I'll never forget in the semi circle at the appollo jumping up and down it was actually bouncing.

Sad to see them now wheeled out on st paddys day as one of those bhoy type bands popular in the gallowgate, I would go and see them again but NOT in glasgow and NOT in barrowlands, bruce foxton (ex jam) now plays with them and still has that irritating feckin haircut.

Foxton not there anymore, it was Ali McMordie back on bass again.

Air - Pocket Symphony

Mmmmmm.....nice. B)

Wee bit disappointed with that. Some of it is fine but just feel it's a wee bit lacking. Certainly follows on from Talkie Walkie, and that's no bad thing. TW is a great album but nowhere near the sheer top quality of Moon Safari. Ach well.

Listening to Neil Young Live at Massey Hall. Someone tell Farmer John; he has to give this one a spin, it's great!