I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

The old apollo in renfield street was the best gig venue ever in glasgow, was also the biggest dump in glasgow,after a gig the walls where running with water,, oh the memories :lol:  BTW listening to starsailor brill post-1917-1128945993.gifpost-1917-1128945993.gif

198659[/snapback]

The foyer at the Apollo had SMFC Y-N-BANK spray painted on its walls for the last few years of its life.............. :rolleyes:

Anthony Phillips - The Geese And The Ghost

202272[/snapback]

Who's he? :rolleyes:

Listening to Bowie Live at the BBC Radio Theatre, June 2000. Feckin' excellent. Song at he moment is Little Wonder but brilliant versions of Ashes to Ashes, This Is Not America, Absolute Beginners, Always Crashing In The Same Car and Survive.

Oh, it's The Man Who Sold the World the noo.

McB,

VDGG got back together after Peter Hamill had a heart attack last year. Released a new double CD and toured. Unfortunately the furthest north they got was Liverpool. AFAIK they plan to do more work together. Hopefully they'll play somewhere north of the border.

Present

CD-1 is a conventionally structured album of 6 songs (5/5)

CD-2 is 60 minutes of improvisation which I probably won't put on again but it's nice to see the guys are "still crazy" (2/5).

Tom,

Would I bait you?

Edited by Bud the Baker