I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Things can only get better then :D Maybe you could sneak on a wee bit of Captain Beefheart to get them up on the dance floor :P

Thankfully they have decided RockRadio is an acceptable compromise to Dr.Hook. :)

Bob Seger - Night Moves :D

Edited by mat

on you t*be..Love Affair/Rainbow Valley........Girls dancing with machine guns.. :o

Old farts might remember singer Steve Ellis, he was in Aeriel Benders' band

'Widowmaker', that played with the Wha' and Alex Harvey at the potatoe bowl in the mid 70's, looks like it was filmed at the canal in Amsterdam, shite quality, bet it never seen the light of day. Still fkin good tho'

What are they like? The wife got tickets to see them, The Horrors and The Automatics next month :huh:

is that the nme indie tour?

me and liverpoolbud going to liverpool uni to see them :)

the view are superb not heard of the horrors tho :huh:

is that the nme indie tour?

me and liverpoolbud going to liverpool uni to see them :)

the view are superb not heard of the horrors tho :huh:

Aye, The Horrors are on You Tube and dont sound much cop to be honest. Only heard one song by The View and that sounded okay. I think the Wife thinks she is a young un, where i am a boring auld fart. She better get me tickets for SLF

Aye, The Horrors are on You Tube and dont sound much cop to be honest. Only heard one song by The View and that sounded okay. I think the Wife thinks she is a young un, where i am a boring auld fart. She better get me tickets for SLF

You'll enjoy the view - very good live if you're into jumping around :lol:

i watched them at an indie rave which may sound cool - but to be honest altho i like to think i'm young and trendy i had to go home early cos i was tired - Liverpoolbud was most disgusted as we were leaving as all the real young trendy people were arriving :(

Piece of Mind – Maiden

Killers – Maiden

Chinatown – Lizzy

Empty Glass – Townshend

Scoop – Townshend

Double Hipness – Associates

The Seeger Sessions – Springsteen

Before and After Sunrise – Eno

Blow by Blow – Jeff Beck

Lipstick Traces – Manics

Real Life – Joan As Policewoman

I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass – Yo La Tengo

All procured on Saturday afternoon. These are the things you do to keep yourself occupied when your usual Saturday is thrown into the air.