I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Warren Zevon - The Wind

217973[/snapback]

:( Still very sadly missed

Sigur Rós - Ãgætis Byrjun

218007[/snapback]

Superb piece of work but I was listening to that when I found out Wullie Leggat passed away so I find it kind of sad. :(

UFO - Best Of

218205[/snapback]

Great band. I'd have been happy to play guitar half as well as Michael Schenker but had to settle for being merely no' bad. :(

Thanks for cheering me up Bud, you bástard. :angry::o:lol:

Editors… What a debut album a real cracker. One listen and I had to go on to Ebay and get tickets for their sold out gig at the Barowlands in March.

This band are going to be massive.

Was at the Carling Academy the other night to see the Proclaimers. What a great night it was and it was nice to see Zac Ware who is now their guitarist and used to be in my mates band. Now he gets to do his love full time and tour the world doing it :)

Editors… What a debut album a real cracker. One listen and I had to go on to Ebay and get tickets for their sold out gig at the Barowlands in March.

This band are going to be massive.

Was at the Carling Academy the other night to see the Proclaimers. What a great night it was and it was nice to see Zac Ware who is now their guitarist and used to be in my mates band. Now he gets to do his love full time and tour the world doing it  :)

219275[/snapback]

Editors...top band.

:wink:

Proclaimers...? Oh dear!

:rolleyes:

Edited by simon templar