I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

I don't actually think you listen to any of that obscure stuff Greig...you're just trying to look all windswept and interesting.

Bet yer really a cliff man!

Aye, I like life on the edge...

Anyway, just cos it ain't on Q96 or Radio Clyde does not make it obscure. Try listening to other radio stations. You'll find this song. I know that's where I found it.

Ya big choob. :)

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Aye, I like life on the edge...

Anyway, just cos it ain't on Q96 or Radio Clyde does not make it obscure. Try listening to other radio stations. You'll find this song. I know that's where I found it.

Ya big choob. :)

Q96 dusnae exist any more...ya f**king tourist! :P ...It's now Rock Radio...or some shite like that.And Radio Clyde is a load of wanky pop...with super naff DJs.

Quite partial to Radio 7 as it goes...you get the odd comedy thing on it. :)

Q96 dusnae exist any more...ya f**king tourist! :P ...It's now Rock Radio...or some shite like that.

Of that I am well aware. In fact it's Real Radio. However, I thought it best to talk in the language of the past; it's the only way to communicate to certain people. :rolleyes:

P.S. Listening to the new Neil Young. :wink:

Of that I am well aware. In fact it's Real Radio. However, I thought it best to talk in the language of the past; it's the only way to communicate to certain people. :rolleyes:

P.S. Listening to the new Neil Young. :wink:

Don't think it is Real Radio....think you'll find it IS Rock Radio...or summit like that. :wink: .....tourist :P .And that was a feeble attempt at digging yourself out of a hole btw. :lol:

I have a Ravi Shankar LP....can I be in your gang? :)