I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

H2O - I Dream To Sleep.

We got two members of that band totaly pratted, Paisley style, at an Interzone gig at the Nip Inn in Largs many eons ago..............

They were doing the sound as well and I wrecked a Mitchell's hire van on the way home in a blizzard........................

We got two members of that band totaly pratted, Paisley style, at an Interzone gig at the Nip Inn in Largs many eons ago..............

They were doing the sound as well and I wrecked a Mitchell's hire van on the way home in a blizzard........................

:lol: Remember that event, must quiz Minty on it tomorrow, They're still on the go, Ian the siger anyway, along with one of Big Country, A Slik, and a simple Mind I think, and oot gigging presently. Their current moniker escapes me though, their P.A. wis the bollox in its day :)

edit for very poor their/they're/there etc

Edited by closet saint

We went back to McAllisters hoose in Gallowhill, pulled all the wallpaper off his bedroom walls and set about the walls with ink markers, while his maw wis having a couple of supers in the living room. I also recall 'We are the Roadcrew' from rock combo Motorhead getting played non stop for about 50 time at Big Stu's request.......................

What happened to him..............?

And Parrot, he used to be Minty's joined at the hip spray-painting buddy....................

We went back to McAllisters hoose in Gallowhill, pulled all the wallpaper off his bedroom walls and set about the walls with ink markers, while his maw wis having a couple of supers in the living room. I also recall 'We are the Roadcrew' from rock combo Motorhead getting played non stop for about 50 time at Big Stu's request.......................

What happened to him..............?

And Parrot, he used to be Minty's joined at the hip spray-painting buddy....................

Unfortunately, Big Stu is now a permanent resident in the Dykebar happy hoose, still keep tabs (fae a distance)an believe it or not, his maw's just oot the pokey after a 3month lie-in for attempted murder, got community service for stabbing her current swallying partner in a drunken rage 'cos he was quote 'Dayin' ma nut in' :ph34r:

Unfortunately, Big Stu is now a permanent resident in the Dykebar happy hoose, still keep tabs (fae a distance)an believe it or not, his maw's just oot the pokey after a 3month lie-in for attempted murder, got community service for stabbing her current swallying partner in a drunken rage 'cos he was quote 'Dayin' ma nut in' :ph34r:

Kitchen Knife or Scissors.......................?

The mint left a couple of hours ago, he told me that Franky Kelly, his wummin, and his Telecaster all departed the rear of van at the same time, and FK's life was made a misery for concerning himself with the welfare of his geetar, rather than his bint :D

edit...oh aye...Teenage Kicks...Undertones

Edited by closet saint