I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Good tune my man :clapping

Thanks. I only heard it for the first time a couple of weeks ago but love it and play it all the time.

Now listening to 'Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner' by Warren Zevon.

then

'Marliese' by Fischer-Z.

Edited by Scotland

Jeezo, I remember that! That's a great song and I don't think I've heard it since Richard bloody Park did the lunchtime show on Clyde.

I used to listen to his show all the time when I was wee. I thought he did a good job on the football commentary as well before he moved down to London and became a complete fanny.

'The Ghosts of Cable Street' by The Men They Couldn't Hang.

Me fave TMTCH song has to be Colours. Feckin' great track.

Now listening to 'Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner' by Warren Zevon.

Excitable Boy has just been re-released with additional tracks. That, of course, is one of his best songs.

I used to listen to his show all the time when I was wee. I thought he did a good job on the football commentary as well before he moved down to London and became a complete fanny.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Elvis Costello - Tramp The Dirt Down.

You just revel in the bitterness of that song. I think I might sing that all day when Thatcher finally goes.

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy.

One of the best songs ever written, I reckon.

Currently having a chuckle to Lee Mack. And that's not rhyming slang.

Excitable Boy has just been re-released with additional tracks. That, of course, is one of his best songs.

Has anyone ever heard a bonus track and thought wow they really should've released that at the time? I tend to think they're a bit of a con to get you to buy a new CD when you've already got most of the stuff on it - still I'll likely buy it if it's in my local music emporium.

Intersting (well I think so) news from Ash who say that they'll not be releasing albums in the future but will be concentrating on singles and downloads.

Oh and I was listening to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

Edited by Bud the Baker

Has anyone ever heard a bonus track and thought wow they really should've released that at the time? I tend to think they're a bit of a con to get you to buy a new CD when you've already got most of the stuff on it - still I'll likely buy it if it's in my local music emporium.

Oh and I was listening to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

Was listening to that track (among others) while PlayingForYourClub this afternoon. Marvellous. :)

Currently listening to REM - Automatic For The People.

George Michael-ladies and gentlemen

going to see him on sunday, slag me all u want, its a prezzie for a special lady

Nothing wrong with that.

He's done some decent stuff down the years. Spoiled somewhat by his off stage behaviour.