I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Smash it Up: The Damned..........

Nice Guys Finish Last: Green Day..........

Time Stands Still: Rush.............

This is for You: Mick Ronson.................

WFL: Happy Mondays........................(Think about the future mix) A Clubhouse get the druggies oot the toilet floorfiller.................Two empty bottles=Instant Bez.............

The Manics' Clash covers, Train in Vain and What's My Name..........................

Closet Saint, have you still got my Clash songbooks I lent you 30+ years ago..........? :angry::lol:

Last time I saw such was when Mac and co. had the mad batchelor pad in? Dunn st. I'll have a rake through his personals as i'm up in his attic the morra' :)

Forgot to add, still got the Mott the Hoople albums, in the same condition which you gave me them, your welcome to them back, as I've regretted parting with stuff like that as well over the years :)

Tis alright, my needs are dealt with in a digital manner.

Speaking of musical storage, cassette taping the charts, stop button then play and record together to cut out the DJ's ranting..............

Ring a bell................

Tis alright, my needs are dealt with in a digital manner.

Speaking of musical storage, cassette taping the charts, stop button then play and record together to cut out the DJ's ranting..............

Ring a bell................

Still got a bag of cassettes somewhere of old John Peel shows from the late 70's from that very practice, must search them oneday and find some great lost punk classics...Coventry Automatics...Elton Motello....Killjoys etc.

Aye, f*k that Tony Blackburn cnut! :)