I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Nazareth.........

Walked into Asda and the best Of Nazareth was selling for £4.97.

It's a  double album ( Cd ) containing 38 tracks  taken from 20 of  there released albums.

Not one bad track, wow what a rock band and they are Scottish !

231837[/snapback]

Like Wishbone Ash, still rockin'. Will be at the Cathouse on March 3rd!

Like Wishbone Ash, still rockin'. Will be at the Cathouse on March 3rd!

unfortunately i'm out of town :(

The wife and daughter bought me my first mp3 player a iPod for Christmas. Excellent what a peace of kit. I have 96 albums on it and still have 23gb space left. I have a very large music collection so I will be able to put on hundreds of my Cd's and carry them around in my pocket ? Technology it's some times mind blowing. I bought Sennheiser headphones for the iPod that have a small box attached the wire of the headphone. When you switch the box on you get outside noise cancel which means you get undisturbed music into your ears. This is great for me when I am on the ship with all the back ground noise. What a sound. At home I run a pre amp and two power amps for my Cd , well the iPod sounds every bit as good if not better. I'm well chuffed :)

Iron Maiden-Number Of The Beast,,,,, Classic

232031[/snapback]

This ugly fecker in the work was weighing his mail on a trolley before going out on delivery last week.......

He is known as 'Hideous' due to his unbrawness levels.............

His total bag weights came to 66.6 kilos, he turned round to see if it had been clocked and let out a groan, when he spotted me..........

An ugly H*n from the Port, but his brother in law is well know Saints supporting windae cleaner Graham Steel(e)....................

Acoustic guitarist (Spanish I presume). Getting played a lot on Radio 2 just now. Album is advertised on the telly.

Bit "dinner party", but a good chill out album

Actually he was born and lives in Gothenburg Sweden and is the son of Argentinean parents. Dinner parties are a source of good conversations and this album wont stop that, conversations at the dinner party that is.