I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

My two butch lesbian neighbours having a barney :ph34r: . Must be bad - walls are 2' thick. Painters must be in - if such a ting is possible with 2 1980s East German shot-putter lookalikes. Not even NSS after 6 months on a rig would be interested. Pam St.Clements is even more preferrable.

My two butch lesbian neighbours having a barney :ph34r: . Must be bad - walls are 2' thick. Painters must be in - if such a ting is possible with 2 1980s East German shot-putter lookalikes. Not even NSS after 6 months on a rig would be interested. Pam St.Clements is even more preferrable.

Or even Colin Hendry.

Just like a few others I've just downloaded and am listening to the new Radiohead album, In Rainbows.

FAO Shull - no sure if you know but they've released their new album and asked people to pay what they think its worth. You can choose to download it for nowt...

Feel a bit guilty at not paying a penny for it, might donate a wee fiver to them or something.

Feel a bit guilty at not paying a penny for it, might donate a wee fiver to them or something.

Why feel guilty?

They are no doubt multi, multi millionares anyway.

I downloaded it for nowt, I dont really like them either B)

You, me and everyone has paid alot through the years on albums and singles, its about time some c**t gave somthing back :)

Why feel guilty?

They are no doubt multi, multi millionares anyway.

I downloaded it for nowt, I dont really like them either B)

You, me and everyone has paid alot through the years on albums and singles, its about time some c**t gave somthing back :)

Is it really free? Is there no additional spyware or adware uploaded to your pc? :unsure:

I'm not a great fan of Radiohead, but I'd give it a listen if it was free with no catches.

Is it really free? Is there no additional spyware or adware uploaded to your pc? :unsure:

I'm not a great fan of Radiohead, but I'd give it a listen if it was free with no catches.

I paid for it, but apparently you can get it for nowt, if you wait in a queue for a minute. I think the idea is kind of like an honesty box where it's left up to your conscience as to how much you pay. Of course if you have no conscience I guess it doesnae matter! :lol:

I paid for it, but apparently you can get it for nowt, if you wait in a queue for a minute. I think the idea is kind of like an honesty box where it's left up to your conscience as to how much you pay. Of course if you have no conscience I guess it doesnae matter! :lol:

Where can I get one of those conscience thingies? Can you download one from the internet? B)