I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

I spent ten days on tour with Alterbridge and them Tremonti brothers a couple of years ago, cracking lads and they love coming back to Glasgow, very easy to beat in a drinking contest although the drummer 'Flip' gave as good as he got. My good buddies in local rock turn 'Logan' were support, there's a couple of shots from the tour in this recent video I made... :)

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...416551682829383

Anyhow...back to my Voice of the Beehive record. :lol:

Superb track, FS. Thanks for the link. Some excellent vids on there too. :thumbs2

The Adventures - The Sea of Love.

I like The Adventures. Theodore and Friends is one of my favourite albums. I always wondered why they disappeared/chucked it. A very under-rated band, imo.

23555.jpg

I like The Adventures. Theodore and Friends is one of my favourite albums. I always wondered why they disappeared/chucked it. A very under-rated band, imo.

Heard Broken Land on the radio away last year for the first time in I don't know how long. Went out and got the Sea of Love album on CD (used to have it on vinyl). Flippin' excellent. A fine band indeed. Dunno what happened.

Listening to:-

Sunday Papers, On Your Radio, I'm the Man, Is She Really Going Out With Him? & Steppin' Out by Joe Jackson.

Also in the frame are:-

The 3 EPs - The Beta Band

Happy Songs for Happy People - Mogwai

Huaf/Heim - Sigur Ros

No Quarter - Page & Plant

Oracular Spectacular - MGMT