I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

No. Randy Crawford did the vocals on the Crusaders' one hit single, Street Life.

238781[/snapback]

I stand corrected then, Buffalo Bill.

Quite a list you have there. Mind you, Doctor John’s awright and so’s the Reverend Al Green. And I’m sure the others make much more sense than listening to Coldplay. B)

im not cool mate,, im fecking freezing need the heating on i think :lol:

BTW listening to David Gray-Life in slow motion,, and i dont care what you all think i like him :blink: david Gray that is not Greg :lol:

238803[/snapback]

David Gray’s awright. I’ve got White Ladder and there’s some good stuff on it and there’s some good stuff on Lost Songs as well.

what will people think if we agree on something greg :unsure: careful :lol:

238811[/snapback]

Oh, jings, aye. Er…right…er…aye, David Gray. He’s pish! Aw he does is sing songs an’ play the guitar and piano and wobble his head. (How's that, Gary?)

I have 1290 tunes loaded on my I-POD as of tonight.........

The artists are the following................AC/DC,AC/DC tribute band, Adam Masterson,The Adventures of Stevie V, The Alarm, Angelic Upstarts, Anthrax, Aztec Camera, Aztec Camera & Mick Jones, The Bandits, Beastie Boys, The Beat, Big Audio Dynamite, Big Audio, BAD 2, Be Bop Deluxe, Billy Bragg, Billy Idol, Black Grape, Blue Pearl, The Bluebells, Bob Marley, The Bodeans, Bruce Dickinson, The Buzzcocks, C & C Music Factory, Cappella, Cathedral, The Clash, Close Lobsters, Cracker, The Cure, The Damned, David Bowie, Georgia Satellites Geddy Lee, Generation X, The Godfathers, Green Day, Gun, Haircut 100, The Happy Mondays, Harry Slash & the Slashtones, Heaven 17, Hunter Ronson Band, The Hyperjax, Iron Monkey, JD Souther, Janie Jones and the Lash, Jesse Malin, Jimmy Cliff, Joe Strummer, Joe Strummer & the Latino Rockabilly War, Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros, Johnny Cash, Joy Zipper, Kilgore, The Killers, Killing Joke, KLF, Kylie Minogue, Leila K, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Lou Reed, Madonna, Magazine, Megadeath,Mick Ronson, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Monster Magnet, Morbid Angel, Morrissey, Motorhead, Mott the Hoople, MXM, My Red Cell, The National, Nick Heyward, Novealle Vague, Pete Wylie, The Pogues, Primal Scream, Prince, The Prodigy, PIL, The Ramones, Roxy Music, Rush, The Ruts, Sex Pistols, Siouxie and the Banshees, The Skids, The Smiths, Sparks, Spear of Destiny, SLF, The Stone Roses, Stray Cats, The Rezillos, Theatre of Hate, The Undertones, Victor (Alex Lifeson), Waco Brothers, White Zombie...................

I could be listening to any of the above..............

I have 1290 tunes loaded on my I-POD as of tonight.........

The artists are the following................AC/DC,AC/DC tribute band, Adam Masterson,The Adventures of Stevie V, The Alarm, Angelic Upstarts, Anthrax, Aztec Camera, Aztec Camera & Mick Jones, The Bandits, Beastie Boys, The Beat, Big Audio Dynamite, Big Audio, BAD 2, Be Bop Deluxe, Billy Bragg, Billy Idol, Black Grape, Blue Pearl, The Bluebells, Bob Marley, The Bodeans, Bruce Dickinson, The Buzzcocks, C & C Music Factory, Cappella, Cathedral, The Clash, Close Lobsters, Cracker, The Cure, The Damned, David Bowie, Georgia Satellites Geddy Lee, Generation X, The Godfathers, Green Day, Gun, Haircut 100, The Happy Mondays, Harry Slash & the Slashtones, Heaven 17, Hunter Ronson Band, The Hyperjax, Iron Monkey, JD Souther, Janie Jones and the Lash, Jesse Malin,  Jimmy Cliff, Joe Strummer, Joe Strummer & the Latino Rockabilly War, Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros, Johnny Cash, Joy Zipper, Kilgore, The Killers, Killing Joke, KLF, Kylie Minogue, Leila K, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Lou Reed, Madonna, Magazine, Megadeath,Mick Ronson, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Monster Magnet, Morbid Angel, Morrissey, Motorhead, Mott the Hoople, MXM, My Red Cell, The National, Nick Heyward, Novealle Vague, Pete Wylie, The Pogues, Primal Scream, Prince, The Prodigy, PIL, The Ramones, Roxy Music, Rush, The Ruts, Sex Pistols, Siouxie and the Banshees, The Skids, The Smiths, Sparks, Spear of Destiny, SLF, The Stone Roses, Stray Cats, The Rezillos, Theatre of Hate, The Undertones, Victor (Alex Lifeson), Waco Brothers, White Zombie...................

I could be listening to any of the above..............

238906[/snapback]

Nae Dean Martin :angry: