I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Wish we could go back to the old day's of posting the name of what you are listening to.

My works computer wont show the pictures I take it your posting of album covers. Videos have absolutely no chance. :angry:

My daughter bought me NME's best album of 2010 so I have been trying to get in to that

The band is called -These New Puritans - While I appreciate a new sound is trying to be made it really is hard going. Thankfully my daughter thinks it's hard going also.

So it's Robert Plant Big Log for now from the great album The Principle Of Morne

Great song by the Steve Miller band, heard it from Everybody Loves Raymond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFGWU7fu32A

Steve Miller Band are excellent and one of the bands I have always wanted to see but never have.

In particular I love A Book Of Dreams by far his best album as their is not one bad song on it

Steve Miller Band are excellent and one of the bands I have always wanted to see but never have.

In particular I love A Book Of Dreams by far his best album as their is not one bad song on it

That band have done some great stuff; Jet Airliner, Rock'n Me, Fly Like an Eagle and Take the Money & Run to name but a few.

Saw them at The Apollo in '82 around the time Abacadabra was in the charts. His band included the late Norton Buffalo (his real name!) on harmonica.

Saw them at The Apollo in '82 around the time Abacadabra was in the charts. His band included the late Norton Buffalo (his real name!) on harmonica.

Did you really enjoy the show. That was a period when I was having the time of my life full time DJ'ing and was busy most nights.

Abracadabra is a great song but the album falls short of the calibre of song Miller is capable writing. Still his back catalogue would have enough to see him through a good night