I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Christ on a pogo stick, does nobody else read this feckin thread and immediately lose the will to live? I feel like starting up an "I'm Train-spotting....." thread as an alternative. It'd be just as relevant as most of the posts on this bloody thread - "I'm train-spotting a Triple A series GXQ diesel unit". "Great Unit..... " :blink::blink::blink:

Christ on a pogo stick, does nobody else read this feckin thread and immediately lose the will to live? I feel like starting up an "I'm Train-spotting....." thread as an alternative. It'd be just as relevant as most of the posts on this bloody thread - "I'm train-spotting a Triple A series GXQ diesel unit". "Great Unit..... " :blink::blink::blink:

Gout playing you up old boy.

Bill was listening to the hounds of the Sir Jasper Carrot Hunt while drinking crusted port and explaining why the Slave Trade must not be abolished!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Aye Bill, me too. But then you come along wi' yer witty repartee and I'm immediately uplifted. :lol:

Christ, I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.

RENTON, Trainspotting

...and I'm listening to Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes :P

why do you feel the need to keep reading and posting on it then??

its quite simple, if it bores you, dont open the thread