We've Signed Sutton & Adam

Guest Captain Sensible

Guest Captain Sensible
didn't rate Sutton....had a fluke season and nothing since :)

189759[/snapback]

Sutton scored 8 goals in 20 starts in the SPL last season for a side that was relegated.

Brilliant signings in my book and quite a big rush of excitement when I read the email with the news.

In relation to these signings though, I think we can safely say there will be no more places on the bench for the likes of Baird or McKenna in the near future

I've been told that Adam will play tonight but I don't know about Sutton.

Would seem an ideal opportunity to let Mehmet play the full 90 tonight  :wink:

189768[/snapback]

Sutton is 'someway short of generalfitness nevermind match fitness'...Millwall forum..August '05

Maybe see him in time for Easter

Buddy great for the first time I am going to say "you are talking shit" I have 3 Rangers fans in here who are pissed off that Adams has been allowed to go to us as they rave about just how good he is. They have been saying "he should be given a game as he is a true talent"

Why don't you just - for the first time - let the players come in and prove or disprove what you say? Feckin negative crap is pissing me off and no wonder players have a hard time settling when we are snapping at them before a ball is kicked. Just for the record, give me 2 names that you think could and should have been brought in? None of the stupid remarks like Owen or whatever.

I think both signing are exciting and JS has proved he can put the ball in the net. For the Record, there are a lot of major problems at Millwall affecting a lot of players and you do not become a bad player overnight. JS will score the goals for us.

Buddy, I remember a certain player who came from a diddy club who became a Saints legend. Step forward Mark Yardley who came from Cowdenbeath and many thought he could not do a job at 1st div level. Stay true to the belief that the club are going forward and we should judge the new guys once they settle in. If JS does the job I want you to come on this forum and eat humble pie and if he does not then I will be the first to admit you were right.

Thats fantastic news!

For those of you who believe good luck comes in threes............saints are 7-1 for a 0-1 result tonight. thats got to be worth a punt.

189799[/snapback]

Always hard away to the Doonhamers but what the hell !!! i'll phone the bookies now !! :lol: c'mon the buddies !!!! :lol::lol::P:blink::P:lol: