Top Five

Bill Lees

You know the drill - you just have to see one and you immediately think "wanker". To help you, they're usually being driven in a wanker-like fashion by a prize wanker (baseball cap optional). Having a wank as he drives. With the word "Wanker" tatooed on his head. And a big "Wanker" medallion. Did I mention the driver's a wanker ?

1. The BMW XS 4 wheel drive.

2. The Mercedes Gawd knows whit L (big 4 wheel drive fecker, always in metallic silver - I don't think it comes in any other colour)

3. The Subaru Impreza (without fail).

4. Absolutely any model of Porsche.

5. The Ford Fiesta (Chav model only).

1. Fiat Multipla. Driving one of these should be an offence under the road traffic act.

2. Humvee. What the fúck is THAT all about?

3. Anything towing a caravan.

4. Anything with blue lights on it. Well, obviously apart from the fire brigade, ambulance and polis. Evening ossifer. :D

5. Anything in front of me...

The latest ever increasing danger on the roads is young-ish female ladette types. They mainly appear in the following:

VW Golf's - generally worst offenders

VW Polo's - as above only more anger and less attitude, probably 'cos their arrogant ladette friend has a golf

BMW Mini - Mirrors are clearly a fashion item as are the indicators

Renault Clio - the favourite of the drugged up ladette

Peugeot 30* - usually a fat angry ladette

1 Driving any BMW is evidence of an imagination bypass and sheep like tendencies

2 When I were a lad the ultimate wanker mobile was the Ford XR3

3 Anyone who feels the need to tranport their weans in a 4x4 that's bigger than many Second world war tanks.

4 Modified Vauxhall Corsas

5 Mitsibushi GT 3000 the ultimate medallion man motor

The Mercedes you refer to Bill is the M-Class. American built. As we all know Americans can't build cars or make beer.

Madam Ching, there's a future for you in the Astrology game or perhaps as a Medium. McB could be your familiar from the "other side". I've heard he's an Extra Large these days.

194946[/snapback]

Whadya mean- "these days"? :lol:

Anyhoo how could these cars have missed a mention?

1. Austin allegro

2. Volvo SUV

3. Any SUV used to take young Cameron and Callista to Hutchie

In no particular order:

1. Any "supercar". Totally impractical & makes you look like a complete berk with a small, or indeed no, penis. :mellow:

2. Anything in LHD. You are gonnae get royally pointed & laughed at going across toll bridges or going through a 'drive thru'. lolpoint.gif

3. Any Chevrolet. They're either shitty yank tanks or rebadged Daewoos. Both utter pish. :whistle

4. Mitsubishi Evo/Nissan Skyline/Subaru Impreza. Makes you look like a complete berk who plays Gran Turismo games too much. :nerdy

5. Overly modified small hatchbacks of any kind. Normally driven by one of the Burberry brigade with a thumping great stereo. You'll no fit a good bit of MDF in one o' them. :spud5