Top Five Hero(ine)s

Bill Lees

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill

On the ten o'clock news last night we had a review of a new cowboy movie. The film is basically about two poofs . Again I am subjected to watching two men cuddling and holding hands in a passionate way on the BBC. At least the kissing was cut out. Then after the news we have the Jack Dee show at the Apollo with, yes you guessed it a proof guest. Again it's in my face. Hey, I have no problem if two men want to stick things up each other. That's what they do Bill right. Stick there dicks up each others arse which you find acceptable. Bill you do fight the poofs corner.

I have no problem with poofs as long as it's not forced onto my face and they keep themselves to themselves.

Ask yourself one thing Bill.

Why do you think we are here on this earth.

Have a serious think about it ?

To reproduce our species. That's it Bill we are hear to reproduce. Any scientist will tell you the same answer.

Poffters should be kept underground like it was in years gone by for weird people who want to indulge in such natural disgusting sickening act's.

As far as the murder goes. You know the case Bill do you. I mean it was not some poof coming onto a a straight guy who might have snapped like most of us would do. I'm not saying it was this situation all i am saying is it could be. But you can't see that Bill can you as you fight for the rights of poofs.

I have no problem with blacks , yellow or what ever colour coming into the Uk and integrating, getting a job, contributing to our society. Not long after September the 11th the news did a report from Luton. There were Asian's in the centre of the town recruiting for the war in Afghanistan. On our streets. At long last our country has awoken up to such unacceptable practises. But only because of the bombs in London. The uk has been to liberal for too long however we still have along way to go as long as we have poof lovers such as yourself fighting the pink corner.

Again I am subjected to watching two men cuddling and holding hands in a passionate way on the BBC.

200842[/snapback]

oh poor, poor you. How did you cope being subjected to such depraved and frightening images. Would you have been ok if they hugged in a manly way and held hands in a non-passionate way?? And so, as Bill has already asked, what about this 'poof guest' was in your face? Was he describing in detail his personal sexual behaviour or was he, perchance, discussing his latest book/film/song/trip to the moon??

And just out of interest do you think all those heterosexual couples who indulge in anal sex are they also indulging in disgusting, sickening acts? Should they also be forced 'underground'? How exactly would you like to see this happen?

And if we are purely here to reproduce i take it you also hate couples who decide not to have children, celibates, people who decide to remain single. And for those who are unable to have children i guess you think there lives have been rendered pointless?

Do you hate all gay St Mirren fans? Are they a lesser St Mirren fan? :unsure:

Chill out mate, life is too short to go round hating people like that.

And if we are purely here to reproduce i take it you also hate couples who decide not to have children... people who decide to remain 'living in sin, and f**k the begrudgers'!

200860[/snapback]

Aaaaah... so that's why LS hates me!!! That's a relief.

I'm a pervert, I couldnae live life in the Lochwinnoch fast lane... :P

oh poor, poor you. How did you cope being subjected to such depraved and frightening images. Would you have been ok if they hugged in a manly way and held hands in a non-passionate way?? And so, as Bill has already asked, what about this 'poof guest' was in your face? Was he describing in detail his personal sexual behaviour or was he, perchance, discussing his latest book/film/song/trip to the moon??

Yes,

And just out of interest do you think all those heterosexual couples who indulge in anal sex are they also indulging in disgusting, sickening acts? Should they also be forced 'underground'? How exactly would you like to see this happen?

This is healthy normal sex.

Are you a pink poof then Stu ?

And if we are purely here to reproduce i take it you also hate couples who decide not to have children, celibates, people who decide to remain single. And for those who are unable to have children i guess you think there lives have been rendered pointless

With what you have wrote to this bit you obviously are single and have yet to grasp the meaning of life which has everything to do with reproduction and nothing to do with you sticking your dick in to your mates mouth or up his arse. Agin this is what poofs do right.. Look up the web to the meaning of life.

Do you hate all gay St Mirren fans? Are they a lesser St Mirren fan?

Would I sit down at a table in a pub before the game and have a chat with them and I knew he was a poof. No i would not. As long as the poof or poofs keep back from me.

Chill out mate, life is too short to go round hating people like that.

Stu i'm not sure if hate is the right word. All i'm trying to say is that poofs have far too much exposure on Tv. I don't for one dont want it and I can asure you the vast majority of the public dont ether. Let poofs have there own sahows at three in the morning I could handle that.

When I was young gay was always used as a word meaning happy. How far from the truth is that now.

Everyone has a view you are well awair of mine so I will leave it at that.

.. Look up the web to the meaning of life.

200867[/snapback]

I googled it. And apart from reading about Monty Python i found this website http://www.themeaningoflife.org/ and i quote -

38. You Will...

ACCEPT OTHERS

You will become comfortable with the diversity

among other beings.

You will experience accepting

other beings

exactly as they are,

in their own unique perfection,

exactly as you would like them

to accept you

as you are.

Maybe i didnt find the 'correct' website?

Guy's n 'gays :P I have to concentrate on my work for the moment so will have to go.

Jeez Bill must be writing a book , he is been on this post for the past hour ?. Thats what I like to see a man, you are a man Bill right , thinking before he makes a post :D:D:D

Now dont get too wound up Bill it's not good for your health :lol::lol:

Again it's in my face.

I have no problem with poofs as long as it's not forced onto my face

I think you have a serious problem here, Ian. What's this strange obsession you have with things being in or on your face ? I think that your own latent homosexuality - and we've all got it - is worrying you over much. Relax. There's no need to feel threatened whatsoever - haven't you heard of live and let live ?

Ask yourself one thing Bill. Why do you think we are here on this earth.

Have a serious think about it ?

To eat, sleep, drink, make love, crochet, play golf ? Assuming that there's a reason for us being "here on this earth" at all. Which in my opinion, there isn't - and why should there be ?

To reproduce our species. That's it Bill we are hear to reproduce. Any scientist will tell you the same answer.

Nah - any scientist would question why anyone should think there is a reason why in the first place.

Poffters should be kept underground like it was in years gone by for weird people who want to indulge in such natural disgusting sickening act's.

Absurd, offensive claptrap. We are talking about people here. Adolf Hitler had similar ideas to yours, sending a million homosexuals to the gas chambers along with six million Jews. God forbid that neanderthals like you should ever be listened to again.

As far as the murder goes. You know the case Bill do you.

I know what the news reports say. That the poor man was pursued by people shouting homophobic abuse, set upon, and beaten savagely to death.

I mean it was not some poof coming onto a a straight guy who might have snapped like most of us would do. I'm not saying it was this situation all i am saying is it could be. But you can't see that Bill can you as you fight for the rights of poofs.

And your point is what ? That it would have been okay to beat the poor man to death if he had propositioned a straight bloke ? Let me tell you something, Ian. Gay people are just like anyone else. They do not go about sexually propositioning anybody in the street at random, and they do not proposition heterosexual men, unless by mistake. I've had gay men chat me up, and felt absolutely no need to beat them to death for having the temerity to do so. A simple, "no thanks mate, I'm straight" is all it takes - perfectly civilised, perfectly amicable. And fun, by the way. Your idiotic paranoia shows you up as not simply stupid, but dangerous.

Edited by Bill Lees

Guy's n 'gays  :P  I have to concentrate on my work for the moment so will have to go.

Jeez Bill must be writing a book , he is been on this post for the past hour ?.

200876[/snapback]

Got work to do as well Ian. But see my reply above. Suppose you're off to beat up a few poofs ?

It is put into our faces every other day on Tv from soaps to Tv reality shows. Scottish television has a programme every Friday called "what's On"Where a wee poof even tells lots of not funny gay jokes and this is at 9pm when many children are watching. We see men kissing passionately on Tv also.

You might find this acceptable I do not.

200662[/snapback]

The last time I checked my TV had an "off" switch....... :rolleyes:

Maybe the Labour Party have done away with them as part of their mission to turn everyone gay...

Oh, and the meaning of life is 42, if I remember correctly :D

Edited by Colin M

As for the murder yes your right. Bill

I'm on a ship with a known Latvian poof engineer who i have no problem with. Hey, you will be impressed because I even say hello to him on the passing.

All I ask is for less poof relationships to be shown on Tv for the vast majority of the population don't want to watch it.

Colin M

As for turning off the Tv. I disagree, poofs should not be given the space in the first place.

And ColiN M if you want to watch fudge packers having it off get yourself a nasty dvd to satisfy your strange poofter needs.

My last post on this subject.

Have a nice day fudge packers :D

Colin M

As for turning off the Tv. I disagree, poofs should not be given the space in the first place.

And ColiN M if you want to watch fudge packers having it off get yourself a nasty dvd to satisfy your strange poofter needs.

200931[/snapback]

I don't have a problem with it. These "poofs" can do what they like as far as I'm concerned. They are entitled to equal rights, and I for one am glad that children will see them in what should be considered perfectly normal situations.

You can direct as many insulting jibes towards me as you like - unlike you appear on this thread, I am not a narrow-minded, self-righteous homophobic bigot, and your "jokes" only show yourself up even further.

I don't have a problem with it. These "poofs" can do what they like as far as I'm concerned. They are entitled to equal rights, and I for one am glad that children will see them in what should be considered perfectly normal situations.

:blink:

You can direct as many insulting jibes towards me as you like - unlike you appear on this thread, I am not a narrow-minded, self-righteous homophobic bigot, and your "jokes" only show yourself up even further.

Wise up and stop taking things so serious Colin. No harm was meant to you :)

I would blow you a kiss and give you a wink but as you know it's not my style :P

:blink:

Wise up and stop taking things so serious Colin. No harm was meant to you  :) 

I would blow you a kiss and give you a wink but as you know it's not my style  :P

200947[/snapback]

So it's all a big laugh, is it, Ian ? You didn't actually mean any of that crap you were coming out with ?

Phew, I'm glad about that. Here was me thinking that you're a narrow-minded, pea-brained, thoroughly nasty, homophobic bigoted twat. Glad to hear that you're not and that it was all a bit of a giggle. You were joking, weren't you ? :unsure: