Green Day Live

Guest Joe

Have a look if you like green day, they remind me most of the punk days of 27 years ago, I must go and see them live as soon as possible.

I worked at the MK Bowl this year so never saw them properly, but they are bringing out a video of those excellent concerts next month

Green Day Live

Have a look if you like green day, they remind me most of the punk days of 27 years ago, I must go and see them live as soon as possible.

I worked at the MK Bowl this year so never saw them properly, but they are bringing out a video of those excellent concerts next month

Green Day Live

200211[/snapback]

Would love to see them play a big open air gig in scotland, top band. :headbang

2nd best band ever, regret having not seen them live up until now.........

American Idiot is the constant soundtrack of my life at present, in the car, the bongo brats and I are in total singalong.................

200219[/snapback]

I worked at mk bowl this year, I was behind and just to the rear of the stage on both days, the music was excellent, but you can't beat being in the crowd.

I was considering going to paris to see them in November but they have cancelled that, so I'll just have to wait till next year when they come back to the UK.

Their dvd, bullet in a bible is out next month and covers the 2 milton keynes concerts, so there is a nice xmas present for your kiddywinkles to get you. :wink:

The stranglers and the clash at glasgow apollo in 1978 would be hard to beat for me, but green day, I am confident would be very close to those live concerts

Sometimes ye get redirected in life- Bongo- Gawd bless 'im pushed me towards Green Day. :)

A more modern take on Bobby Z and the Clash.

Cheers Bongo.

Up to Byres Rd for a few jars afore our Fissole game ramorra- Intae fopp for some o' Green Day's stuff.

Sometimes ye get redirected in life- Bongo- Gawd bless 'im pushed me towards Green Day. :)

A more modern take on Bobby Z and the Clash.

Cheers Bongo.

Up to Byres Rd for a few jars afore our Fissole game ramorra- Intae fopp for some o' Green Day's stuff.

200239[/snapback]

Don't know if you'll see this before hitting Fopp, but get Dookie - best album they've done, and considering how good American Idiot is, that's saying something.

As for them coming back to the UK, there's a rumour that they want to play Hampden Park in a similar gig to the ones U2 and Oasis put on this summer :D

GREENDAY are my favourite band, seen them live five times now, secc twice, t in the park twice and Gig on the Green once. They are an amazing live act, and at T in the Park this year, completely stole the show on the Sunday night. I blew Billie Joe a kiss and he started pointing at me, and then was moving his hand as if to ask me to come up on stage.....but I hesitated, and he got this wee girl up instead!! I was gutted, but mmmm yes they are planning a hampden gig next year maybe which would be fab, and for any wannabe Greenday fans, American Idiot is a great album, but Dookie is by far the best :D

St Mirren n Greenday - my 2 fav things :P:P

Don't know if you'll see this before hitting Fopp, but get Dookie - best album they've done, and considering how good American Idiot is, that's saying something.

200293[/snapback]

Cheers- after losing to fissole today my heart wasn't in going back to Byres Rd anyway :(

Still- it's the dominie's week aff- will jist get intae Union St Fopp. :lol:

American idiot a defo- Dookie- and the eldest of the baby McB's tells me to get nimrod also.

Auld dugs- new tricks- indeed :o