St.mirren Badge For Mobile...

saintdailly

I have the same phone. You can easily transfer images and sounds from your pc to the phone using the supplied USB cable and software.

209851[/snapback]

Yeah i know. unfortunately im marooned in the shithole that is wolverhampton working at the moment, my laptop is back in sunny paisley and this work pc is about twenty years old and wont support the driver.

oh well, ill sort it out at the weekend. back up for the game on saturday.

cheers, anyway.

anyone got any idea where i could download a good quality st.mirren club badge for my mobile phone?

I have a sony ericsson k750i and would like some commentary of 87 cup final winning goal if possible, but doubt that one.

PM me if anyone has any idea.

cheers.

:huh:

209849[/snapback]

Hollz, that young man is taunting you. :P

Saint Dailly PM me your mobile number... If you have your MMS settings sent correctly (sending & recieving picture messages)..... and I'll send you anything you want... Your avatar, songs, badges etc etc

On the other hand if you pop into the Hogshead, while Im doing the quiz (Thurs) or DJing (Frid) I'll easily bluetooth you stuff for FOC.... Well Ive always been known to take a bevvy :lol

As for the 87 stuff I only have the tune, who is it thats got the players shouting ???

Saint Dailly PM me your mobile number... If you have your MMS settings sent correctly (sending & recieving picture messages)..... and I'll send you anything you want... Your avatar, songs, badges etc etc

On the other hand if you pop into the Hogshead, while Im doing the quiz (Thurs) or DJing (Frid) I'll easily bluetooth you stuff for FOC.... Well Ive always been known to take a bevvy :lol

As for the 87 stuff I only have the tune, who is it thats got the players shouting ???

210472[/snapback]

wyd the file with the players shouting for the support for the 87 final is on the same link but is called st.mirren 1987 side B.