Top 5 Items You Would Like For Christmas.

davidg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I completely forgot about that actually. Think I'll just claim it on my insurance again, dont see them having a problem as I need to pay an excess anyway, but doesn't look good - lost 2 phones since august :blink:

209911[/snapback]

That's what you pay the insurance for Hollz, did they give you a brand new one or a refurbished one?

That's what you pay the insurance for Hollz, did they give you a brand new one or a refurbished one?

209914[/snapback]

well when i got my last replacement, the one I lost in O'Neills it was a brand new one. Means I'll need to go to police station and fill out a lost form though. Maybe do that tommorow, dont have time just now :)

1 Jessica Alba calendar

2 Psp

3 I pod

4 New snooker cue

5 The new Pro ev game

209893[/snapback]

If you need a new mobile check out the I-buy channel..............

They have various deals going.............

It's usually a contract on 3 that gives you 750 anytime/network call minutes and 150 texts.............

It's £20 a month for 6 months then £40 a month for the next 12..........

The phone prices vary from 0 to £150 but depending on what phone you get they throw in either an Ipod, flatscreen TV, navigator system, PC, PSP or Laptop.............

I'm forking out around £40 for 3 hours at present and you can keep your number so I'm in...............

I know the reception is not as good as some, but if the bitch can't call you in the pub, that's a major selling point............

Due to me caving in to the Bitch's demand to move house (the week before Xmas and directly across from her parents, I must stop drinking) I'll go rabid apeshit if I don't get something decent...................

I will be checking the size of my loft/garage/shed replacement for the suitability of a pool table...............

A Saints calendar.......

An ECW ice hockey shirt.........

A pair of 10 hole black Docs without the crap embosing on them...

The Ipod that comes with my new phone.................

Due to me caving in to the Bitch's demand to move house (the week before Xmas and directly across from her parents, I must stop drinking) I'll go rabid apeshit if I don't get something decent...................

I will be checking the size of my loft/garage/shed replacement for the suitability of a pool table...............

A Saints calendar.......

An ECW ice hockey shirt.........

A pair of 10 hole black Docs without the crap embosing on them...

The Ipod that comes with my new phone.................

If you need a new mobile check out the I-buy channel..............

They have various deals going.............

It's usually a contract on 3 that gives you 750 anytime/network call minutes and 150 texts.............

It's £20 a month for 6 months then £40 a month for the next 12..........

The phone prices vary from 0 to £150 but depending on what phone you get they throw in either an Ipod, flatscreen TV, navigator system, PC, PSP or Laptop.............

I'm forking out around £40 for 3 hours at present and you can keep your number so I'm in...............

I know the reception is not as good as some, but if the bitch can't call you in the pub, that's a major selling point............

210332[/snapback]

Just got a new phone 2 weeks ago from the carphone warehouse :(

thems fighting words Dave  :hammer

210759[/snapback]

Nup FP, words & fighting are 2 different things :lol:

Fancy it for charity Dave £100 of you're cash £100 of my cash, winner takes all for the charity of their choice :P please say yes :rolleyes:

210759[/snapback]

I'd be up for that NSS, except for the £100 thing. Ye won't find me with that kind of money for months. :lol:

For free though........... :wink: