Top 5 Awayday Pubs

taxi saint

The place was mobbed, i think when we realised what kind of place it was, Hammy nipped someone :lol: That was a great trip i think you and a couple of your mates where the only ones that had breakfast. Every other cnut had slept in for the bus to leave and we left hours late :lol: I hope those days will return one day Saints in Europe.

211426[/snapback]

me skodasaint & a few others were at breakfast cos that was us just getting in, half slept in for the bus and we found wispy sleeping in a doorway in liege town center when we heading for the ferry, like you say hopefully they days will return before im to old to enjoy it :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by santaponsasaint

Yes, you would notice that, wouldn't you? Because:-

:rolleyes:

211557[/snapback]

you read windae cleaners post, so as you know we went in by accident, :lol::lol: we went to a lesbian bar as well, we knew it was a lesbian bar right away, even the pool table had no balls :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by santaponsasaint

The Commercial in Dingwall..............

A serving wench beyond description.............

Olde world tvs.....................

An a selection of different chairs from every era dating back to the 50s.............

211669[/snapback]

And the world's most territorial dug outside of the Finlay estate........................