Lee Peacock

I was just on the Sheffield Wednesday website checking up how Bobo was doing. Actually, I was hoping he wasn't getting a game and might be looking for a move back North (no such luck). Anyway, when you go on to their squad list up pops a guy called Lee Peacock, born 1976 in Paisley. Seems to have a fairly successful career in the lower leagues down South and a brief spell at Man City. There was a Peacock who played for us but my memory is that he was pish and unlikely to have got a move further South than Neilston Juniors. So, anybody know anything more about the Owls man?

I was just on the Sheffield Wednesday website checking up how Bobo was doing. Actually, I was hoping he wasn't getting a game and might be looking for a move back North (no such luck). Anyway, when you go on to their squad list up pops a guy called Lee Peacock, born 1976 in Paisley. Seems to have a fairly successful career in the lower leagues down South and a brief spell at Man City. There was a Peacock who played for us but my memory is that he was pish and unlikely to have got a move further South than Neilston Juniors. So, anybody know anything more about the Owls man?

211411[/snapback]

I think the guy who played for us was John Peacock. It wasn't Lee anyway.

211411[/snapback]

Wednesday signed him from Bristol City last season.

He's a tall well built striker in the Mark Yardley mould and we couldnae afford him

211411[/snapback]

Hes from Foxbar, moved down south when he was a teenager. Played against us when he played with Carlisle Utd.

• 9 years later...
  • 4 years later...