5 Best Things You Bought On Ebay

ped

1. New (old stock) Shoei Syncrotec Helmet the same colour as my bike - £75.

2. Hard top for an MGF - £550 - later sold in the winter for £600 and a bottle of regimental whiskey.

3. Southpark Cartman St.Mirren lapel badge - £2.20

4. New copy of Sir David Lean's Lawrence of Arabia - digitally remastered - £6

5. Sony Eriksson mobile - £45 - bought after i sold the all singing all dancing Nokia on ebay(£180) to pay for the line rental/free minutes.

Edited by ped

You've led a hard life............... :(

212034[/snapback]

Wasn't cos i had to !! - i just cant stand these fancy video phones , all i ever do is call people or very occassionaly send a text. So why not sell it and recover some of the cash you have to spend on line rental ? !! :lol:

Wasn't cos i had to !! - i just cant stand these fancy video phones , all i ever do is call people or very occassionaly send a text. So why not sell it and recover some of the cash you have to spend on line rental ? !! :lol:

212035[/snapback]

Sorry, so you're into a bit of duckin' and divin'.................?

Sorry, so you're into a bit of duckin' and divin'.................?

212036[/snapback]

Yeah it's like gambling for me !! - i have never gambled i just cant see the fun in it - but doing a bit of 'ducking & diving ' on ebay is excellent fun.

It all started one day when i bought a replica Man U stadium at a sprorts shop for £1 and sold it to a guy in Canada for £2.50 + p&P. I went back and bought the entire stock ( shopkeeper wanted rid of them ) and sold them all over the place , Iceland , Sweden, Austalia, Germany , France and Singapore and the UK, i sold about 20 of them and made a wee bit of beer money. :cheers

Great fun. :lol: