Div - Email Accounts & Aliases

Tennant's Lager

Your name cropped up in a conversation today regarding aliases.

I and others have numerous aliases that were registered prior to the one email address per account rule you introduced some time back now.

What this has done is, for all aliases registered with an address that has already been used to register another alias (eg this TL one as I registered the Seph monicker first with the same address)... the email adress of the said alias is changed to an address which does not exist.

This obviously affects PM notifications etc etc etc. And short of registering a whole load of email addresses via hotmail etc, there's not a lot we can do to sort the situation out. :rolleyes:

Also, the person I was talking to says they can't actually access one of their accounts without creating a new email account for that alias, a further complication on top of what I'm concerned about.

What I, and the said individual above want to know is, is there anything you can do at your end to help ease the situation? :huh:

Cheers in advance bud. :)